Forever 21 Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX US

3 interviews

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hurst, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

No negotiation

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grapevine, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2010.

I was called about two weeks after turning in my application, and I hadn't called back to check on it. I got the call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview that week. I couldn't, so I scheduled an interview for the next day that I could, a Monday morning. I came in and was showed to the break room, where the manager was eating her lunch. She said, "Oh, I'm on my 30. Can you get Britney to do it?" to the girl who had walked me back there. Basically, she forgot about the interview she had personally scheduled with me, but I wasn't that angry about it. The other manager came back and introduced herself to me, then left to go get something. I sat in there for a few minutes, then she came back and started the interview. I was really, really nervous, but I just tried to be myself. She asked me the general questions and hired me on the spot! I was supposed to come back the next day for orientation at 9:00, but we were waiting until 9:45 for the other people who had to come, then once we finally started, I only had 30 minutes of my time left because I had to take my sister to work. I came back the next day to finish my orientation and scan my social security card and started working the next week.

Interview Questions
    I was given what I asked for ( A little above minimum wage).

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!