Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.1

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Manchester, England).

Interview

Online application, Skype interview, 1:1 interview.
    Portfolio review, Practical styling and merchandising task

Negotiation

There was none. You either take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Birmingham, England) in October 2013.

Interview

When I was interviewed there I first handed in my CV to the store, I then was called and had a phone interview a few days later. It was very informal and the interviewer was very chatty and friendly. So be really chatty and friendly back. I then was asked to come in for a 1-1 which was also very laid back and was offered the job straight after the interview. From working there, I've realised they also do group interview a but I don't expect that to be too hard neither.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (London, England).

Interview

The process was definitely odd. It was a group interveiw at first. You had to know all the key facts about Forever 21, who founded it? Where is the first one? Then they would ask people to leave or stay. The people who stayed were onto the interview round, the people who left went home. Then you would have a one to one interview. Then you would get the call.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was, when did you last give excellent customer service? The unexpected was, What animal would you be?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Forever 21 (Ontario, CA (US)).

Interview

Open interview in the mall for grand opening. People lining up for the interview. One person interview the whole crowd. The interviewer didn't ask more than 2 questions for each person.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Turin (Italy)).

Interview

Group interview. Pretty easy. Got a call 20 minutes later. Got the job. Orientation was 3 days later. Managers were nice and friendly. Coworkers were awesome. Hated the hours. Fun environment.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (Hoover, AL (US)).

Interview

It was painless and easy. They just asked me to put together an outfit to sell to them and then just asked my availability. She said I looked perfect for the job and wanted me to be a visual merchandiser rather than the sales associate because I'm very fast paced.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me to pick out an outfit and sell it to them   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied in store and spoke to the manager. Two days later he called me in for an interview, that was four days later. It was a group interview that was exactly 45 minutes. This group consisted of myself and two other girls. Don't go dressed up in office attire. They want to see your style. I dressed up in my own style and they really liked it. They want to see that you fit the Forever 21 look! They asked us questions like "Why F21?" "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

went in for an open house interview. the manager will take a group of 5 or 6 into a room and ask everyone questions down the line. they can me a little irritable so don't take too long to answer. after the group interview they will either call you in for a one on one or you will get the job. if they don't call then you didn't get it.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied online and get email for an interview about a week later. It was one on one interview, with I believe she is a hiring manager. She was nice, asking me pretty much basic questions. The interview last for about 10 minutes. She basically just keep telling it will be overwhelming job since I don't have experience in retail, and just gettin' through my resume. Make sure you know about the company, that will give you an extra point, stay positive, try to look at them while talking. It makes them know that you are confident, and just enjoy it. Its just another interview, and good luck :)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why forever 21?
      What would you do if you were packing some stuff then a customer approach you?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an email that they were offering me the job, with a description about my position, salary, training date and been told they will send a copy of contract soon.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was ok. However about 5 minutes into the interview I decided that the interview was a complete waste of my time. The interviewer did not have the decency to even give me her undivided attention that would have been required by her on my end.