Forever 21

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser
Manchester, England

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Online application, Skype interview, 1:1 interview.
Portfolio review, Practical styling and merchandising task

Negotiation Details – There was none. You either take it or leave it.

Sales Associate
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details The process was definitely odd. It was a group interveiw at first. You had to know all the key facts about Forever 21, who founded it? Where is the first one? Then they would ask people to leave or stay. The people who stayed were onto the interview round, the people who left went home. Then you would have a one to one interview. Then you would get the call.

Interview Question – The most difficult was, when did you last give excellent customer service? The unexpected was, What animal would you be?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2014.

Interview Details it was like forreal because i got accpeted right then and there they offered me 7 dollars and ibumped it 10 doolaars

Co-Manager Interview

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details There is only one interview. The questions are pretty simple and are focused more around customer service than anything else. There are a few things that they are looking for such as you talking up your customer service abilities, to know that you have great attendance and to know that you can look the part.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Sales Clerk Interview

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details Wide range of personalities so get ready for the unexpected!

Interview Question – I really didn't get asked anything unexpected except that there were so little question and a quick hire.   Answer Question

West Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2013.

Interview Details The co-manager of the store sat three of us down at a table and asked us various questions such as hot summer fashion trends, as well as future plans and our personal abilities that make us superior for the position. She was very polite, and it was a very relaxed and short interview.

Interview Question – What's your biggest accomplishment in life so far?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't give me an opportunity to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details This was the easiest interview I have ever had!!

Interview Question – All of the questions were similar to other companies.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

Interview Details group interview

Negotiation Details – Its a good job if you are just looking for something to get into retail, and like busy environments

Senior Inventory Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Phone interview with recruiter which lasted 20-25 minutes-explained new position, assessed my experience, discussed my interest in new job and minimum salary requirements, discussed my work style, learned about company benefits, etc

1:1 In person interview with potential boss which lasted 30 minutes-assessed my experience, explained dynamics of growing team and tested my Excel skills.

Interview Question – Was asked to demonstrate advanced excel skills on the spot   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Knoxville, TN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Went for an interview and I got hired on the spot

Interview Question – normal questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 interview questions and advice. All 515 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees and interview candidates.