Forever 21 Interview Questions & Reviews

2.1

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Online application, Skype interview, 1:1 interview.
    Portfolio review, Practical styling and merchandising task

There was none. You either take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

The process was definitely odd. It was a group interveiw at first. You had to know all the key facts about Forever 21, who founded it? Where is the first one? Then they would ask people to leave or stay. The people who stayed were onto the interview round, the people who left went home. Then you would have a one to one interview. Then you would get the call.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was, when did you last give excellent customer service? The unexpected was, What animal would you be?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

submitted resume in store and since new store opening they did group interviews (5/6 people). manager asked a question and people answered one by one. there were a range of interviewees. some were more formally dressed than others but I dont think it really mattered in the end. Might be because they really needed employees though. Got a call the next day to start training.

Interview Questions
    • all pretty standard. previous experience with customers; best quality about yourself; how to work in fast paced environment etc.   Answer Question
    minimum wage position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami Beach, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

They had a job fair and were going to do open interviews, so I decided to go. Went to the store and the interview process was easy and quick. The manager was nice, so It made me feel comfortable. Got called that same afternoon saying i was hired and to show up for orientation a few day later.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation youve had with a customer and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • How would you interact with a customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

well I gave my resume to an assistant manager and she told me to come to the interview 4 days after I gave my resume to her in person. the interview was an open interview and there were around 19 people including me. only 10 were chosen to be hired. it's best to talk to some of the people near you, it helps to make you feel less nervous and seem more outgoing. the managers were so friendly so it made the whole process a lot more smooth.

Interview Questions
    after 5 days from the initial interview, I got a call for an orientation!

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2014.

You show up to find that it is a group interview. They take you to a corner of the store and ask you questions. Then they ask you to pick out an outfit and give you 10 minutes to go and find one.

Interview Questions
    • If I called your last employer and asked what is something negative about you what would it be?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2013.

I wasn't expecting a group interview. There was about 20 people interviewing for the same position. If you were not communicating with the manager, you basically didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you and a customer had a disagreement?   Answer Question

PR Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

No phone interview, called in for first round. I was interviewed by 3 younger women, and it was very intimidating. I felt that I was being judged the whole time. They asked tons of questions about fashion, nothing about my PR experience. They had me walk them through every position on my resume and it almost seemed they were struggling to find questions to ask me. One woman kept looking at another person's resume during my interview which I felt was rude. Overall, it was not a good interview experience, the girls were immature and the position has nothing to do with PR.

Interview Questions
    • What fashion blogs do you follow? What celebrity if your fashion twin? What fashion blogs do you follow on Instagram? What do you like about our social media and what can we change?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Walked in the store and picked up an application. Turned it in to a manager, they reviewed it and started interviewing me on the spot. It was sudden but I tried to not show it. They asked routine questions like 'why forever 21', 'what would you do in this situation', 'how do you keep up with the latest trends' and I answered them honestly and confidently. i was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

Came in filled out App. Manager asked to see me right away. We did a one on one interview in the lobby area of the mall and she asked a series of questions. Nothing out of the ordinary, just previous work history, why I wanted to work their. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!