Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated 22 Jul 2015

2.0

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to an open call at the Union Square location. We waited a good 45 minutes until they gave us applications to fill out. Took us five at a time and had group interview. The employee asked us three questions. He then asked for all our applications and resumes. He calls the names of people who make it to the next round. I pass the first round, and we are taken two at a time into another room. We were handed our resumes & applications, the others were told theirs would be on file. I honestly thought we would meet with someone of a higher position for more interview questions, but we were handed packets with legal papers and told our salary. I was basically hired on the spot, based purely on the interview questions. I left with my resume & application- no one really looked at it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and brief and easy, it was with 2 other people and we were asked basic questions such as why forever 21 etc. We were told we were going to get a call the same day to know whether or not we were offered the position. However I did not receive a call until 3 days after being offered a position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told to come in today for an open house interview 12-2. I came at 12 and no one even knew there was one. I waited 20 minutes and someone finally came and only questioned me for two minutes.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Elizabeth, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was nervous that it was a group interview since I usually get overpowered but it was easy. Forever 21 in kind of unprofessional. The job was supposed to start at 11, they told me to come back at 2. Came back they had us sitting there waiting until almost 4! \ The manager who was interviewing us told us that he was going to text us that night letting us know if we were hired. He never texted us and I thought I didn't get the job. 4 days after I get a text at 11:43 pm telling me I was hired and would have to be there for orientation at 9 the next day. Surprise, surprise we were sitting there waiting for an hour and a half.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Forever 21 was having an open call so I decided to go. There was a lot of people so the manager did group interviews. They consisted of about 10 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied in store and spoke to the manager. Two days later he called me in for an interview, that was four days later. It was a group interview that was exactly 45 minutes. This group consisted of myself and two other girls. Don't go dressed up in office attire. They want to see your style. I dressed up in my own style and they really liked it. They want to see that you fit the Forever 21 look! They asked us questions like "Why F21?" "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Huntington, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was lucky and I think they really needed workers. I applied online then again in person, since it mentioned that thru email. Filled out a paper app that was extremely similar to the online one. They surprised me and asked for an interview right then. It was very relaxed and go-with-the-flow, and the other workers seemed chill and friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very laidback and chill. It was a group interview with 3 people including myself. The hiring manager only asked three questions: what do we think customer service is? Why forever 21? How would we describe ourselves? Be sure to be yourself and be polite. The other two applicants had experience whereas I didn't but I didn't let that discourage me.

Interview Questions

• why forever 21? describe yourself? what is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a good interview 5 basic questions and that was it. It was a group interview with 9 other people making it 10 people. The manger told 6 of us to wait behind and told us we were hire on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Group interview, if theyre doing an open house make sure to get there EARLY,i came in an hour late and there was a giant line from one end of the building to the other! Oh also the people for this company are so unprofessional,it will take them weeks to call you back for training, and they don't even give you a schedule you have to call and they don't even answer the phone when you do, please look for a better job opportunity somewhere else forever 21 is not worth it, it really is just a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.