Freescale Semiconductor

www.freescale.com

Freescale Semiconductor Process Engineering Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineering Manager Interview

Process Engineering Manager
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview Details Submitted resume thru friend and on Web site, Followed thru with formal interview - all day interview on site with 3 managers and approximately 2 engineers; Was contacted about offer frmo HR and by mail. Accepted but pushed back start date to give current employer more time to back fill my old position.

Interview Question – Several questions were asked about education on resume. I was asked about a situatio leadership class I have taken about 10 years ago.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Worked thru HR - I did not negotiate too much. Did feel that I was under paid due to sharing too much of existing salary. Next time I would hold back and ensure that salary is commensurate with responsibility of new position.

Worked for Freescale Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!