Gannett Staff Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gannett in August 2011.

It wasn't too bad. It included a phone interview to begin with. After that, I got a phone call a couple days later to come in for an interview. It was an interview with the manager and a supervisor. I then got called in for a 2nd live interview with the controller.

Interview Questions
No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Gannett

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett in January 2008.

Interview went well.All interviewer made it easy to talk to them. I interviewed with the Director of Recruiting, The director of Finance and the VP of Finance each individually which was nerve racking and great at the same time. I was offered the position right away and started working 2 weeks after my interview which was convenient and great.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gannett? Contribute to the Community!