Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.6

Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview and recruitment was transparent which is very good. Although, after my recruitment, my job role was not specified for some time. There was some misunderstanding between the management personnel because of which I worked for six months at a much Junior position than I was recruited for.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical electrical and instrumentation theory questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Completion Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Aberdeen, Scotland) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online through Oil Careers and within a week heard back from a member of the Halliburton HR staff to come in for an interview. Had interview the following week after my invite. Much of the interview was be told about the company from a senior staff member while an HR girl writes notes. After interview is done a past graduate employee takes you for a tour of the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, usual basic interview questions. Interview was very layed back, in fact the majority of the interview was spent listening about the company and the role i had applied for. I was expected to give detail on a 3D cad assembly drawing but this was expected with the position.   Answer Question

Got another offer

Cementing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Aberdeen, Scotland) in March 2012.

Interview

Phonecall inviting me to a 1 hour interview with the head of cementing and another cement engineer, including 10 minute technical presentation and a short maths test. Interview was fairly laid back and everyone at the company very welcoming and friendly. Relax, be yourself and enjoy the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit more about this placement/project.

What was the main thing you gained from it?

1 Answer
    • What are your two greatest achievements? And is there anything that you're not so happy with/would change?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Tewkesbury, England) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job during my second year at the university.
    The interview took about 4 hours from 9am to 1pm.
    It started with a tour around the offices and factories, a little bit of introduction to the company. then it was the interview with managers and aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is "tell us about yourself" when you have to identify your weakness and use it to point out the strength   Answer Question

Computer Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Aberdeen, Scotland) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiting agency. Few days letter I received a call from them asking if I was still in the market and that Halliburton is now calling for interviews for the position I applied for. An interview was arranged and it was 1:1 interview. It was a skill based interview.

Landmark Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Applied on-campus. HR contacted me to schedule a telephonic interview. I really liked the interview and the way they handle the recruiting process. I had interviews with multiple groups. Hiring manager directly interviews the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Everything on my resume and why Halliburton   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halliburton (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied through my university and was accepted into the first round. First round consist of behavioral questions, i.e. 25 minutes. Second round consist of dinner the night before to meet the interviewers, and the next day is the assessment center with two rounds of interviews followed by a 3 min presentation and group work.

Interview Questions

• You are a manager and have a top-grade employee (one of your managers reporting to you), how do you keep him/her motivated?   1 Answer

Material Control Specialist Interview

Interview

normal process, cv submission on company website, interview schedule call, interview with department manager and supervisor, phoning interview with hr. Once we crack the interview with manager the job is almost with you. Finally hr will send you the offer letter. We have to sign and resent it to hr and have to submit all the educational certificates.

Interview Questions

• previous job history, about your self, designation related questions   1 Answer

Associate Technical Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The entire interview was comprised of personality based questions. Nothing very technical but it gets you to speak technically about previous projects or experience you have. This is a good way to find out if they can get along with you at the same time finding out what broad experience you have gained in your school projects, internships, or previous work experience.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Was asked a serious of questions by someone who graduated a couple years before me. Interviewer seemed uninterested and not much of personality. Read straight off the paper and wrote down what I had to say, hope he interpreted my answers well.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation that seemed unachievable   1 Answer