Hendrick Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hendrick Medical Center

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hendrick Medical Center (Abilene, TX (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process began with the online application; this can take time (1-2 weeks), then a call to schedule an interview with HR (there are usually several individuals in this room). More of establishing a rapport and culture fit. High emphasis on customer service, past experience, wiliness to learn was as a key point. Team work and past experience with difficult clients. Also, interviewee took notes as we spoke.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions "tell me about yourself" "tell me when you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it" "Why do you want this job" "what are qualities you like about this position"-- heavy emphasis on making a career not just looking for a job.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hendrick Medical Center in August 2009.

Interview

I input my application in on the website. They called me the next day and set up an interview. I went for my interview then they wanted to do a peer interview which determined if everyone else liked you so that they knew whether to hire you or not. Apparently I was like because they hired me 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How well do you manage stress?   1 Answer