Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview process. It was informal and situational/behavior based. The offer came pretty quickly. So far things have been pretty smooth and professional.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a difficult or unexpected question. Just be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary.

Service Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Worked for the company 10+ years - I'm sure this process has changed since then. The interview was no different than any company I had ever interviewed with. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What brought you hear? What do you think you can accomplish if hired?

Negotiation

2 interviews and it took 6 months for them to hire me

ITO Svc Del Representative III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was a shoe in. Family member worked there.

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable.