Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr 2015

2.7

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

First applied through the Hilton Website, later got a call from the Front office manager.it was a normal interview with two Front office manager/supervisor. They was polite and very positive. They told that they will let me know by next weekend. They just started with previous job experience and then few situational questions Hoping for the best

Interview Questions

• 1)Why do you want to work as a receptionist?
      2)Why are you interested to work in Hilton group?
      3)What you know about this property of Hilton?
      4)How do you deal with customer complaints?
      5)Where do you see yourself two years from now?

1 Answer

Group Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England).

Interview

Applied online, got an email saying to attend an assessment centre, was fun! I then got told I was successful and I have a phone interview, which was about my experience, I then got a phone call a week later to say I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Food and Beverage Assistant- Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Bristol, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Placement was advertised on the university intranet so had to send a CV and Cover Letter to a given email address. Was invited along to an interview in a Hilton hotel in Bristol and was interviewed by 2 people. Hilton gave a small presentation before the interview about the placement, areas you can go into, etc..

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself
      About team work, communication skills, leadership (Examples were needed)
      A time when you have proposed an idea to help save a business money

Answer Question

Sales Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

overall positive experience, was interviewed in 2 stages
    was asked about the competitors and what the first thing i'd do when i start is...
    everyone was nice and polite, they seemed to like me even at this stage
    i was called later on the same day to say i got the job

C&E Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Hilton, West Midlands, England) in December 2014.

Interview

2 interviews, 1 group then 1 one to one, questions weren't hard just the basic why should we employ you etc.. Group interview you have to make a poster on customer service and make a tower with paper. Most unexpected question I got was " if you was a person who would you be and why".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident and yourself. Most unexpected

House Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Belfast, Northern Ireland).

Interview

I filled an application online and it took over 20 minutes, after 2 weeks I received a phone call asking which interview slot I want and what to bring. I

Interview Questions

• They weren't that difficult, questions were like have you experience working with cleaning chemicals or the hotel industries each answer was rated, are you a perfectionist and of so explain   Answer Question

Got offered another job.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Watford, England

Application

interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (North Watford, England) in November 2014.

Interview

After an initial phone call to clarify my interest and identity, I was instructed to complete a digital interview, as well as numerical, verbal and personality tests. The tests were relatively difficult. The digital interview required me to answer three spoken interview questions, before completing two written essay questions. I got through this stage and now have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What current affairs story has caught your eye recently?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

A large interview with the HR manager in the restaurant hall, a little bit noisy enviroment but the HR manager was very friendly and polite, He explained me all the details of the job vacancy and everything about the workplace.

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Newcastle, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Invited to the interview via phone call, when I arrived at the Hilton I was directed to the correct reception, filled in a reference contact sheet. During the interview I was asked to talk about my self, what I have done this far and where I see myself in the future. I was asked to go into detail about my bar background and asked why I enjoyed working behind the bar so much. Then listened to the interviewer (F&B Manager) describe the role and abit about the hotels various department. Then a little chat to wind the interview down. Was contacted later that day via email to say I was successful and was invited to a Hotel Induction (which I will be attending in a couple of days from now).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Graduate Programmer Interview

Interview

I attended the video interview. it comprises of 9 Qs and the time limit for each is 3 mins. It's a competency based interview. Normally i would answer one question within 2 mins. I feel i delivered good performance but i haven't been notified of the outcome yet. Hopefully it will turn out fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you work with data. What did you do ? Whats the outcome ?   Answer Question