Hilton Worldwide

2.7

Group Conference and Events Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Group interview was such a fun and positive process. Mainly focussed on team work and listening skills, one group task was to build a tower out of paper which was great! There are more group tasks and a couple of individual tasks. They tell you on the day if you have got through to the next stage (a one to one interview) I got through to the next stage, just got to book a date for when I can go back. The benefits and opportunities seem amazing.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any person, who would you be and why?   View Answer

Sales Researcher Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

overall positive experience, was interviewed in 2 stages
    was asked about the competitors and what the first thing i'd do when i start is...
    everyone was nice and polite, they seemed to like me even at this stage
    i was called later on the same day to say i got the job

C&E Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, West Midlands, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, West Midlands, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in December 2014.

2 interviews, 1 group then 1 one to one, questions weren't hard just the basic why should we employ you etc.. Group interview you have to make a poster on customer service and make a tower with paper. Most unexpected question I got was " if you was a person who would you be and why".

Interview Questions
    Be confident and yourself. Most unexpected

House Porter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

I filled an application online and it took over 20 minutes, after 2 weeks I received a phone call asking which interview slot I want and what to bring. I

Interview Questions
    • They weren't that difficult, questions were like have you experience working with cleaning chemicals or the hotel industries each answer was rated, are you a perfectionist and of so explain   Answer Question

Got offered another job.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Watford, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Watford, England

interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2014.

After an initial phone call to clarify my interest and identity, I was instructed to complete a digital interview, as well as numerical, verbal and personality tests. The tests were relatively difficult. The digital interview required me to answer three spoken interview questions, before completing two written essay questions. I got through this stage and now have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What current affairs story has caught your eye recently?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2014.

A large interview with the HR manager in the restaurant hall, a little bit noisy enviroment but the HR manager was very friendly and polite, He explained me all the details of the job vacancy and everything about the workplace.

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2014.

Invited to the interview via phone call, when I arrived at the Hilton I was directed to the correct reception, filled in a reference contact sheet. During the interview I was asked to talk about my self, what I have done this far and where I see myself in the future. I was asked to go into detail about my bar background and asked why I enjoyed working behind the bar so much. Then listened to the interviewer (F&B Manager) describe the role and abit about the hotels various department. Then a little chat to wind the interview down. Was contacted later that day via email to say I was successful and was invited to a Hotel Induction (which I will be attending in a couple of days from now).

N/A

Graduate Programmer Interview

I attended the video interview. it comprises of 9 Qs and the time limit for each is 3 mins. It's a competency based interview. Normally i would answer one question within 2 mins. I feel i delivered good performance but i haven't been notified of the outcome yet. Hopefully it will turn out fine.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you work with data. What did you do ? Whats the outcome ?   Answer Question

Intern Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, England

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

on line vidoe chat interview. ask some basic questions like why do you apply, what makes you fit ect. and then test three main compentency 1-customer orientation 2-communication 3-can`t remember if it is business acumen or somthing related.

Interview Questions
    • which is more important? complete the task 100% accurate or om time   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in May 2013.

Using Taleo on the Hilton website, apply for positions and the person appropriate to the role will contact you. They then set an interview date and I went along. It was a fairly quick process because I was already working for them.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions about experience and what would you do scenarios   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate wage but it was not possible