Hitachi Consulting
www.hitachiconsulting.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Hitachi Consulting Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in June 2012.

Interview Details Multiple interviews with the hiring manager, followed by board meeting with Comp manager and other HR Business Partners

Interview Question – None, typical HR related questions, expeirence in what HRIS software, what areas of Human Capital Management are you familiar with, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I recieved an offer for a position that did not have a title nor job description. Eventually it was described as a Sr. HR Specialist. Pay was at the low end of what I requested and it was a temp position, however at the time I was in need of a job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting Human Resources Business Partner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees and interview candidates.