Hitachi Consulting

Average Difficulty
108 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details 1. Submitted resume at Career Fair
2. On-Campus Interview
3. In- House rotational interview in Irvine

Interview Question – Business Case   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied through campus site, interviewed on campus. Questions were pretty basic, behavioral questions only. No case in the first round. Interviewer told me he had some tips for me for the next round. 3 weeks later, I received an email saying that I was not being invited to the next round. Seemed like a good place to work though.

Interview Question – What do you know about Hitachi?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in November 2012.

Interview Details All behavior questions. It was my first real in person interview. So I think I didn't act confident enough. The whole process the interviewer keep throw one and another question to me from a piece of "question sheet". I should've led the conversation more.

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Manager, Specialized Services

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details Hiring process is robust and transparent

Interview Question – Multi Tasking and Result Oriented   Answer Question

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details I was interviewed by current consultants. They were all very personable and forthcoming with information. In truth, I was not as aligned with the position as I should have been. They were seeking applicants with a stronger focus on analytics, which I did not have.

Interview Question – Explain the components of data mining.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in September 2012.

Interview Details Campus recruiting - very simple process. Met the representatives which included VPs and Senior Managers, had on campus interviews with two members of leadership and then invited back to a social dinner and an all day interview the next day. All day interview consisted of a basic summary of Hitachi Consulting and HR info, two individual interviews with management, Lunch with a current consultant, and a group case study.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty common   Answer Question

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details Their hiring process is a personal interview on the spot and then they decide within the higher ranked employees in the company if the interviewer should get the open position. It is realively easy to get a job if there is an open position and you have the needed qualifications but if there is no open spot its almost impossible for them to open more positions even if they have many empty desks.

Interview Question – -Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Also asked conflict resolution questions with a mix of office ethics.
  Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details The poeple at the office was super friendly, it was the most impressive office environment I had ever been, I remember when I was sitting at the lobby waiting for my turn, there were at least 5 or 6 employers walking by and warmly asked if I 've been helped. in most of other intervews that i had been, you silent , indifferent eyes contact, not in that particular office.

Interview Question – Pretty normal, nothing really unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not too difficult , th eprocess took a bit longer than expected

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied through my university's career website, then had 2 b2b interview at my university

Interview Question – What at your last job made you want to get into consulting?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Interview Details 1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
2nd Round - In-person technical round
3rd Round - In-person domain round
4th Round - HR

Interview Question – It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting