Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 21 Feb 2015
Updated 21 Feb 2015

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

No real formal interview, cocky manager with no interview skills. Asked relevant questions, seemed to be desperate to hire as problems on the team with a staff member casing friction.

none

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Recommendation through another company

Good

Program Planning and Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter a week later. I had my initial phone interview with the hiring manager the next day. Two days after my phone interview I received a call to have an in person interview with the Senior HR Manager, team members, and the hiring manager. The following week I met with these individuals. Overall the interview lasted about three hours. They asked a lot of the same behavioral questions and provided information about the job itself. It was a very positive and friendly interview process!

Interview Questions
    • Basic Behavioral questions... Tell me a time when you had a difficult work project, a co-worker that you had conflict with etc....   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate to the maximum offer given my previous work experience.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

They contacted me after a career fair and interviewed me on campus the next day. Most of their questions are behavioral, and assess how you perform or approach different situations or challenges. The questions themselves are easy, not meant to trip you up or surprise you, but they definitely test how much you know about the company and why you want this position more than others.

The last question is a simulation, wherein they present a situation to you and you have to persuade the interviewers.

Make sure you can respond using the STAR method with specific examples of how you've handled various situations in a successful manner. Keep your answers between 1-2 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • How would you communicate with people for whom English is not their first language?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume.   View Answer
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Government Security Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

20 mins over the phone. Job offered - salary, vehicle, bennies etc. I was a prior employee. Honeywell is extremely loyal and accepting of past good work relationships. I applied 1.5 years prior and got an interview email, set up that day and in 20 mins was hired.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Applied through campus recruiter, asked some generic C/C++ related questions. Nothing too difficult. Was done on my university campus where two managers came and did simultaneous interviews before moving onto other universities.

Would Rather Not Mention Title Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell.

Too many interviews (6 people in 5+ hours) crammed into one afternoon is too exhausting for any candidate. The HR representatives act like robots, with mentalities from the 19th century. I felt unwanted and unliked by the rest of my would-be team before they even met me. It was the most unpleasant interview I've ever been through.

Interview Questions
    • Too many unqualified interviewers asking inane questions (what 3 words best describe you?). When did my qualifications, work history and talent stop mattering? There was NOT ONE SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT MY CAPABILITIES. I had a portfolio of work with me and nobody asked to see samples of my work.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Honeywell.

Total 8 rounds - manager,sr manager,domain team lead,domain manager,director,business partner,cfo hr.lot many rounds asking you the same predictable questions.long drawn affair went for almost 2 months till the offer was released

more than expected compensation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2015.

It was a 3 step process.
    1st round was an online test which comprised of English ,quantitative and technical sections.
    2nd round was technical interview.
    And the final round was HR.

Questions depend on the branch you are from . Also if necessary they also conduct a telephonic interview after hr round .

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2015.

Attended the university career fair and met with the Honeywell representatives, was invited to return the next morning for an interview. Interview was "behavioral" but not just firing off of standard behavioral questions. The interviewer challenged me in a civil manner, and made me defend my answers.

Afterwards I was asked to create a profile and told I would be contacted if they were interested. As of writing have not yet heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Why would Honeywell sell an aircraft component to Boeing for a loss?   Answer Question