Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bracknell, England

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Interview Details Recommendation through another company

Interview Question – Business scenario   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Product Support Consultant Interview

Product Support Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Interview Details Initailly one gets a call and is interviewed on phone as for general information, then is called in office for face to face interview and then again get a call for skill set interview.

Interview Question – It depends on the skillset   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Interview Question – Develop an operating system scheduling algorithm.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details I was hired as fresh graduate so questions were on basics of computer programming, operating systems, data structures, and also on engineering course subjects of electronics. There was written test for basic aptitude and on c++ skills which was not very difficult and then followed with group interview! one on one and HR interview. All completed in a day in campus

Interview Question – I was asked some basic physics questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for fresh graduate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Hiring and Interview process was quite good. Very disciplined and challenging. The interview held on time and interviewer were very cooperative ad helpful. The overall experience was good. I would suggest this company to my friends.

Interview Question – Most questions were asked on the data structures.   Answer Question

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Continuous Improvement Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied online through a recruiter, and received good coaching from Kristen. A 60 minute phone interview was set up within 1 week with Plant Manager and HR manager. They called me on time but Plant Manager only had 20 minutes. He asked that I walk him through my resume and address why I left each position. I did this then he still had a problem why I left my preview employer and asked that I address this again. I did and the left the interview. I went on with the HR manager but I asked her if continuing as necessary because the PM obviously had no interest in moving forward. We finished the interview anyway.

If he was so concerned about my previous positions why did they call - very strange

Interview Question – Why I left my previous employer - twice!   View Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Interview Details written test which involves que on OS, DBMS, C++, Aptitude, N/Wing->2 technical rounds(each 1.5 hr)->HR
i received offer letter after 3-4 days
Prepare C and C++ concepts for technical rounds, puzzle, OS concepts

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

Interview Details People were very nice. Big company interview process. Only thing was being on time was something not respected. This was the first time in all my interviews that multiple time the interviewer was late. Overall great interview.

Interview Question – Why are you thinking of moving?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – We were not on the same page with the Salary expectations. I was disappointed because I was clear on the application regarding this.

Communications Interview

Communications
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2013.

Interview Details Typical process, in office interview with primary then second interview with higher level management.. Then a phone call with an offer which was followed up with an email to start the hiring process.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not possible

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Tucson, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Interview Details Automated and no notice of status reject. This information is proprietary and I am unable to divulge any information at this time. I wish I could offer more information, but it will have to wait.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!