Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bracknell, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Recommendation through another company

Good

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Applied online; contacted by the recruiter; had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few days later, scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took place as scheduled. The interview seem to went very well. But, never heard back from them even after following up with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Asked about my the projects I have worked on in my current role and a few team fit related questions   Answer Question

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2010.

It was well organized and technical competency was checked rigorously.
    The company checked whether our future goals, career aspirations are aligned with theirs or not which was makes everyone's expectation clear

Interview Questions
    • Its always difficult to answer and explain about your weaknesses   Answer Question
    Not much as I was eager to join the brand - it was only the beginning of my career

Inspector Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Received a initial call to verify information that was already part of the online application. Then a second interview, more extensive interview was scheduled. They had to reschedule due to not realizing the personnel handling the interview were off.

The actual interview was typical. Tell us about yourself then instances of overcoming problems, changing of procedures.

Then I received a third call confirming information again. Asked how soon could I start of hired and how soon could I be available for an in person interview. Then silence. No further call, email or letter. I had to log on later and notice they had filled that position weeks later.

Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
    • What active a action was taken to proactively solve a problem.   View Answer

Core Systems Assets Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Phone interview, followed by two interviews by a panel of two each time, reference check, letter of offer, negotiated and accepted

Cons: lengthy procedures and quite detailed interviews (over an hour each time)

Negotiable

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Smithfield, RI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Smithfield, RI (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Honeywell.

Pretty standard interview process. Initial phone interview with hiring manager. Followed by in-person interview with broader team and hiring manager. Also included was a phone interview with HR due to scheduling reasons. Final step was a 2nd in-person visit to interview with the General Manager of the division.

Overall, I definitely was impressed with the speed of their process compared to other interviews processes I've been through. HR team seems pretty efficient.

Interview Questions
    • "How do we fix it?" Point blank asked by GM on how to address a dilemma that was brought up by team members during my interview process.   View Answer

Software Engineer III Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell.

Application, phone interview, offer or no offer. Phone interview followed application involving a panel with prepared questions mainly about FAA certification, Clearcase & DOORS. Time was one hour. Closure was routine -- interviewing other candidates will get back to you in a week or two.

Interview Questions
    Based upon current situation - leaving an employer versus out-of-work. If the latter there is no to little negotiation. But, if offered a position, there is some ground to ask.

Product Support Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Initailly one gets a call and is interviewed on phone as for general information, then is called in office for face to face interview and then again get a call for skill set interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Honeywell.

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Interview Questions

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!