Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2015
Updated 19 Jan 2015

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

No real formal interview, cocky manager with no interview skills. Asked relevant questions, seemed to be desperate to hire as problems on the team with a staff member casing friction.

none

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Recommendation through another company

Good

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

The hiring committee will seek for a committed person most importantly. Should show some maturity and confidence while speaking with the interviewer. Be frank and use facts while answering the questions.

Mechanic, Ft Carson Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview was a panel interview with 4 people
    Questions ranged from military experience to education. many questions were asked concerning situations such as conflict resolution to classroom demeanor when working with students and senior military personel

Interview Questions
    • Identifying military vehicles by nomemclature   View Answer
    Very easy, pay was mandated by contract

Lead Project Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Honeywell.

Why are you leaving your current position what is the best experience you had with that company? What is the most negative thing about your previous job? If the opportunity presented itself would you go back to that company?

Junior Coordinator Markham Ontario Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell.

Honeywell is a great company no doubt but their dealing is extremely unprofessional. The interview process started with an external recruiter who was very professional. After which I was told that I will be contacted in a few hours by an internal recruiter (this was a Friday) to confirm the interview for Monday. I did not receive a call, nor an email for the whole weekend. Monday morning (10.am) I received an email for an interview at noon 2 hours from my address. I requested for a reschedule at a later time but the hiring manager was not available to confirm. I took the day off work, rented a car to reach as soon as I could. The interview went well. I sent a thank you email and followed up in the next 3 weeks but there was not response, not even a courteous rejection email. This was extremely disappointing and unprofessional for a multinational like Honeywell.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Either online or Vista Enterprises Consultancy are very easy way to work.
    2 technical, 2 Management, 2 HR Round.

Technical interviews happens same day, managements takes longer to get schedule, and HR round expectation about behavior are too high

Interview Questions
    • at higher experience, questions were so irrelevant to discourage your candidature, still show your interest and you get going.   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell in January 2015.

Phone interview was about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 people. Only 2 people asked questions. He started by giving me background information about himself then the company and them the job itself. He then asked my interests in the position and how I am with deadlines..

It was easy

Early Career Engineering Rotation Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Initial email received several weeks after applying online, got a phone interview 1 week after interview was very pleasant and friendly, next week received second round interview request in Baton Rouge LA

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, Biggest Strength, tell me about a time you had a problem while working with someone.   Answer Question

Electronic Technician I Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,