Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bracknell, England

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Interview Details Recommendation through another company

Interview Question – Business scenario   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Communications Interview

Communications
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2013.

Interview Details Typical process, in office interview with primary then second interview with higher level management.. Then a phone call with an offer which was followed up with an email to start the hiring process.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not possible

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Tucson, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Interview Details Automated and no notice of status reject. This information is proprietary and I am unable to divulge any information at this time. I wish I could offer more information, but it will have to wait.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details More focus on behavioral aspects and process orientation. There could be multiple rounds of interviews at various level before meeting HR and it may take considerable time to hear back if one gets selected. Formal certifications may help to get shortlisted.

Interview Question – Not difficult as such but one may have to provide lot of practical examples related to previous work.   Answer Question

Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) Manager Interview

Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Hiring process took 4 interviews to complete with one face to face and the rests were audio conference. Questions asked ranged from understanding of TPS (Toyota Production System), 6 sigma and how to coach the leaders to deploy HOS in the designated site.

Interview Question – How can you work with difficult leaders?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A few negotiations.

Database Engineer Interview

Database Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details Scheduling and execution of entire interview process was very smooth, transparent and fast. There will be an initial telephonic round followed by one or two face-to-face technical discussion. In some cases, all the three levels of technical discussions can be telephonic.

Interview Question – Generally the technical questions are simple and more theoritical. For database engineers, basic query writings skills are tested, along with knowledge on RDBMS concepts, Oracle/SQL Server architecture, indexing, tuning and programming with PL/SQL or T-SQL   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Melville, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview Details Met with an HR lady, then Hardware Engineer for one to one interview and then the Director of Engineering also for one to one interview. The interviews were focused more on experience rather than knowledge.

Interview Question – Questions on details related to transceiver design circuitry.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in September 2013.

Interview Details Good interview process with several sales executives and human resources. Three stage interview with background check, proof of citizenship, previous employment history, last three years earnings, references etc. They would expect you to understand the overall business and have previous experience. You may be asked to give a presentation to show how articulate you are in front of the customer.

Negotiation Details – Not much flexibility in salary range or commission base

Electronic Technician II Interview

Electronic Technician II

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details Very informal, easy but I suppose it depends on the manager that is doing the interview. The manager that interviewed me was courteous and respectful. Asked about my background in the field. Wanted to know if I could travel to many jobs.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer

I applied in-person - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview Details I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Interview Question – Questions were easy.....mostly tecnical   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!