Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,204 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Nordstrom Sales Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Tucson, AZ and was asked:
"How would you handle a situation with a disgruntled customer"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Associate Interview Review - one of 894 Nordstrom Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
If you are asked, "How would you handle a disgruntled customer or how would you deal with a difficult co-worker?" You want to answer with a story that proves how you managed this in the past.

A short simple story that simply states; here's the situation, here's how I assessed the unhappy persons issues and found out what the challenges were they were facing, here's the plan that I created, here are the first steps that I took to address their concerns. If that didn't work out, which likely it didn't, here then are the second steps that I took to address those concerns. Here are the third steps that I took to address those concerns, and ultimately here's how the situation resolved itself effectively.

A short simple story that shows you were able to think about the situation, understand the persons concerns, took action to correct for them, and were able to produce results. This will demonstrate that you really can handle these types of situations well.
- Interview Tips on Jul 07, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
khong lam gi
- quang hung on Aug 14, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees and interview candidates.