Huddle

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Automated Test Engineer Interview

London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huddle.

Interview Details Hour 'Technical' Telephone interview with hiring manager
4 Hour Face to Face 'Panel' sessions at their office consisting of a Written Technical Test, a Test Design Workshop, a Coding Session and a set of Suitability Interviews

Interview Question – Here's my PC, using the automation framework we've developed and use here. Please code a test script for us that we can compile and run   View Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Huddle.

Interview Details Very tough questions asking about things I'd done

Interview Question – What are you most proud of achieving in your last company?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huddle.

Interview Details 3 stages, and less than 3 weeks from start to finish.
Got a rounded impression of the company and met the people I needed to.
I also got the chance to use the product so I could see how sellable it was.

Interview Question – How would you explain Facebook to your Grandma?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward

Sales Development Representative Interview

Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huddle in December 2013.

Interview Details Was emailed by a recruiter to set up the phone interview. Recruiter was very professional on the phone (although her dog kept barking). She seemed to really like me and passed me along to the hiring manager. I traveled down to SF for the interview with the hiring manager. Overall it went ok, very typical questions and office was nothing special. Everyone in the office was kind and professional. I was told if I passed the in-person I would have to come in again for a second in-person. A few days after the interview I was e-mailed saying they decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Huddle?
Why sales?
  Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Huddle.

Interview Details I heard about the opportunity from a friend. Huddle was aiming to create a sales development team in there San Francisco location.

My first interview was over Skype with the head recruiter. The interview was very casual, she wanted to learn more about my background and why I would be a good fit for the role. After the initial screening I was invited to attend a group interview. The group interview was with the head recruiter and the the head of HR, it consisted of a number of different exercises. We first had to introduce ourselves and give an interesting fact about us, then we had to speak to the person next to us and try to sell them to the group. Other exercises included being assigned a position on a difficult topic (abortion) and debating with a fellow candidate and having the rest of the group vote for who won the debate. The last exercise was based on being stranded on island, a number of cards with objects were on lying on the table, you had to grab a good object and then in open discussion portray the value to the group and convince them that yours was the most needed. It was a very interesting process. The group interview lasted about four hours. The last interview was with the head recruiter and the sales manager about final details, I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Question – Why is a manhole cover round?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huddle in August 2013.

Interview Details Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone screen with her and the hiring manager. The call with the hiring manager was too much--it was over an hour long. The gesture was to be thorough but I felt someone who's need to be so thorough seemed odd for a first call. My gut feeling was something was off with the job and/or company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Huddle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huddle interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Huddle employees and interview candidates.