The Hartford
www.thehartford.com Hartford, CT 5000+ Employees

The Hartford Senior Consultant Interview Question

I interviewed in Chicago, IL and was asked:
"I did not find any question difficult to answer, the "Behavior" style of interview forces you to answer questions based on your experiences."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Consultant Interview Review - one of 154 The Hartford Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
This company has structured itself with the business plan of targeting the business and commercial insurance markets. Large job elimination occurred in 2009 and they still have not recovered from the down turn. Management treats a prospective employee poorly, how do they treat one of their own?
- Interview Candidate on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

The Hartford – Why Work for Us?

​​Overview​​ ​​​The Hartford spirit is collaborative, collegial, and community oriented because our culture is rooted in shared values. Our employees live the values of integrity, teamwork, customer focus, financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hartford interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by The Hartford employees and interview candidates.