Imagetec

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through another source and interviewed at Imagetec.

Interview Details Interview with sales manager and sales VP.

Negotiation Details – If you don't have experience in office equipment sales, there is no negotiations.

Administration Interview

Administration
McHenry, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Imagetec in February 2010.

Interview Details thought the office was great. Interview process was long, but happy I got called back.

Interview Question – There wasn't one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated salary due to a HR tip to negotiate a little less.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Lincolnshire, IL (US)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Imagetec in March 2012.

Interview Details Went in for the first with a field manager basic questione explained the typ of wor and the amount of time on the phone that the job required. Question were why do you want to be in sales. Do you have the drive to get on the phones and cold call. Then sat with a emPloyees and listened in on him making calls for a while.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Imagetec in June 2011.

Interview Details Phone interview first with the Sales Manager. First interview face to face with the Sales Manager and second interview with the VP of sales and then job offer.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a previous success?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are not flexible on salary. $25k-$30k with experience.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Imagetec in February 2012.

Interview Details They asked me why I thought I would be successful in sales and what experience I had in sales.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Lincolnshire, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Imagetec in April 2011.

Interview Details The Interview process was one sided basically how great the company is and how much room for growth and how well employees are taken care of. The Interviewers did a great job in selling the position and Company. However I would consider doing research on this organization before accepting any positions. Also be careful what you sign on your first day...read and question the documents you are not told about during the interview or job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation its cut and dry one pay offer and that is it.

Worked for Imagetec? Contribute to the Community!