Informatica

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Mostly revolved around implementation approach

Senior Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Informatica in July 2011.

The hiring was done by the reporting manager but the process can get a little slow so if you know you are the right candidate just wait till you get the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Just general interview questions.nothing impossible to answer or be less prepared for. All expected questions only.   Answer Question
    They will give a good package if the candidate is the right fit.if you are experienced and you know where Infa is placed in the market then please negotiate. There is shortage of this tools skills everywhere.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Interviews rounds are typical of any product company comprising of domain knowledge, analytical thinking, problem solving, technical skills, soft skills, cultural fitment.
    Total of 6/7 rounds: 1 Telephonic Rounds, 5 rounds in F2F followed by discussion with VP from US

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions for a Product Manager.
      If you are coming here, please BE PREPARED
        Answer Question
    Company has scientific calculation to salary and there is not much room for negotiation. Only room is:
    Joining bonus, RSUs.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Informatica.

1 round objective test: 4 sections
    logical,c/c++,os,dbms
    immediatly after the test results are announced
    shortlisted students have to appear for 2nd subjective test which is a written test
    OS,shell Scripting,c program,dbms
    the selected students have to go through 2-3 technical rounds
    finally there is hr round

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Udupi (Uganda)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Udupi (Uganda)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Informatica in August 2014.

There were 3 Technical Written Rounds followed by 4 Technical Interview. Followed by a HR Round. There were 800 Applicants which then was reduced to just 100 for Interview. Finally 4 Students were selected for an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • On Operating System,Business Intelligence?   View Answer

Salary is too less

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Informatica in August 2014.

There was an aptitude test followed by Technical Test followed by Interviews.
    There were 4 Interview Rounds - 2 Technical, 1 Managerial and 1 HR.
    It was campus recruitment, so it was a one day process

I didn't negotiate.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Informatica in November 2010.

It was very fast. I came for written test and the same day finished with 2 written tests. This was followed with three rounds of interview after which I was let go back. The same evening, I got a call about the HR round next day where the offer was made to me and I joined the very next day

User Experience Platform Interview

Applied through a job fair and got an email from a talent acquisition coordinator with an interview offer. After acceptance and arrangement of interview dates, the coordinator supplied all the information about interviewers. Had two phone interviews with two development managers

Interview Questions
    • Sort a big integer array (say 1 billion size) where all integers are in the range min-max (say 50-100) range R

what is Big-O of time and space
        Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Informatica in May 2014.

I was fortunate to get a phone interview from HR. Then a week later the same from the hiring manager. Both individuals were very pleasant. When I found out I was not selected for an onsite interview, HR was nice enough to provide feedback on what improvements I need to make as I continue with my search for employment opportunities.

Some key technical questions related to Databases, Operating Systems, Networks and Security. DNS,DHCP, Active Directory configure New exchange.

Informatica Response

Aug 19, 2014VP Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your feedback and we take great pride in making it a positive experience irrespective of the outcome. Thanks again

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Informatica in August 2014.

2 rounds of written test then 4 rounds of interview . the first written test included aptitude , technical ie c and java and sql and unix questions .
    second written test included code writing, C programs , shell scripting and sql queries.
    interview focuses mainly on database related questions and puzzles. Be prepared for questions like diff btw dbms, rdbms , ordbms .

Interview Questions
    • be prepared to think out of the box because they ll be asking quite a few puzzles for to solve   Answer Question

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!