Informatica

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Informatica in August 2013.

Interview Details Recruiter contacted through LinkedIn followed by internal recruiter call.The whole process took about 6 weeks.Initial call from hiring manager followed by face to face interview with the team members and presentation of your choice.All looked positive at this point.The final phone interview with Director who seemed disinterested in the resume.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult. Questions were mostly behavioral.Presentation round was detailed.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Informatica in July 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter within a few days of applying online. His was a short interview, mostly informative. The next day I interviewed with an in-house recruiter. This one was much longer, about 45 minutes, mostly behavioral and background questions. Within a few days I got an e-mail from her saying they were going to pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – Nothing all that difficult in the first two phone interviews.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Informatica in October 2011.

Interview Details Had a phone interview with the HR. It was pretty lowkey. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager.. basically walked me through the resume. some questions based on wat i had in my resume. then a presentation round based on anything I want.. I got a reject in a week.

Interview Question – Tell me about urself.   Answer Question

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!