Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2014
2,091 Interview Reviews

2.7

Tech Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

one on one with members of team and HR interview. Group discussion. Design questions and best practices. Knowledge on Object oriented design. sample coding questions. First had phone interview with hiring manager. Then scheduled for onsite interview. company booked flight and hotel booking. Full one day onsite interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Written test, mainly to test your analytic abilities. General MBA entrance exam level questions on mathematics, reasoning and English language proficiency. Interview was mainly to test your spoken English language and basic reasoning questions were also asked. This was way back in 2005.

No negotiations, as I had joined as a fresher (straight out of college)

Fresher Interview

online test first then fallows an HR and technical interview which is almost a combined on so there is no separate interview these are basic procedure which i have faced in the campus interview i dont know about the walk in interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Online Aptitude Test on day 1 having 65 questions of Quant/Verbal and Logiacal Questions. Next Day a Technical/Hr Interview was conducted for shorlisted candidates. The questions asked were related to the CV of the candidate and some general questions like background info, etc.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

aptitude + technical /HR interview
    in aptitude only english section need to be very fast as most of them fail in this section others are very simple.
    it has sectional cutoff
    while interview is only ur resume (Projects)with some basic HR questions like tell me about yourself? , Why IT?,tell me about family background?

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

My first interview after my graduation - the interview process is well formulated and the team tested the motivation of the candidate and relevance to the company. The analytical, mathematical and language skills are tested and following the initial round, I had to face a panel of 3 people

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you are relevant to this company and what value addition can you bring to an IT company given that you are from a different engineering background   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Straight Forward with simple IQ and course related questions.Its a 1:1 interview process Before the interview, There is an aptitude test.It was a great experience and i was made an offer

IOS Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview was schedule and haven't got call. Then it was postponed to next day. Got call and was asked on high level and technical questions on Location, push notification, deployment and Thread related questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

The initial phase was of written test.....three tests logical reasoning , mathematical aptitude and verbal ability.....after the test it was a personal interview...it was a mix of HR and Technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected questions were not there it was a simple process for those going fully prepared   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr (India)

Was selected through campus recruiting. Sat for a written analytics test, the results of which were declared the same day. Selected candidates were put through for an interview over a two day period. Questions involved projects done during the final year and personal hobbies. It was mostly behavioral and was to test my communication skills.

No salary negotiation