Infosys

Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.6

367 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Applied through online after I decided to switch job. HR called and scheduled on campus interview. Visited campus on Saturday and first round of interview is completely technical. Once selected in the first round, second round is a HR round. Immediately offer is made. Tried to negotiate but they did not increase any salary stating that they already met the maximum salary limit that they can offer for that position

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Had an aptitude test. Scored well in it. Waited for some time for the results. Interview started in 1 hour or so. Very cool interview. Purely HR interview, hence could make it easily. Was asked about my engineering experiences, hobbies. Not at all a stressful interview. Received the highest marks in the interview from among all the interviewees.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

1st round-Online Aptitude test. You have to be very quick in this section because questions are not easy.
    2nd round- Technical Interview. Questions are based on basic C. Not very tough.
    3rd round- HR Interview. Basically they are testing your communication and confidence. Avoid giving dumb and boastful answers.

Software Engineer Interview

Had to clear the puzzles round and Englist test. The interview was basic questions to know more about you. No technical or programming questions. Very friendly. Later was offered the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Apptitude test which consist of mathematical puzzle and some difficult problem solving example.Verbal part is also too tough.Great thing was that you have to give just apptitude exam and you are through.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Written examination followed by interview 2 rounds. Interviewer was senior person in both the rounds and infosys during our college time hired in bulk as well. Written examination was generic aptitude based questions and mix of verbal and english questions.

Interview Questions
    • No all questions in both the rounds were mix of technical and hr   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Analyze project needs and determine resources to meet objectives and solve problems.
        Design and Develop custom SharePoint 2014 applications using SharePoint Designer.
        Expertise using SharePoint Object Model and Web Services
        Customization of SharePoint Document management, Portal site and Master page layouts.
        Using Asp.Net and SharePoint designer for customizing the site.
        Developing user control using asp.Net,C#.Net and deploying them into SharePoint site.
        Preparing Test Cases.
        Preparing UML diagrams, Functional diagrams and Sequence Diagrams

Interview Questions
    • important interface in hibernate framework   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

I was a fresher and attended an off campus interview in 2006. Was just Sakunthala Devi puzzles and English. Followed by short HR interview when shortlisted in Round 1.

Interview Questions
    • Sakunthala Devi, if you know how to solve them, then you can crack, But I am not sure of current process. But HR interview was a cake walk   View Answer
    SInce i was a fresher then, no negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Easy puzzles and standard 1:1 interview questions. Match puzzles, numerical analysis, quantitative analysis, graphs and charts. No software related questions. Standard after college problems. Interview was no stress, easy. Mass hiring. Standard interview questions. Only HR interview, no technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

I applied for job at Infosys online. Cleared the test which around 10,000 people attended,and was selected to the next 1:1 interview at the main campus. The Interview mainly consisted of Aptitude/Team Work/ Technology related questions. My Graduation Project was discussed as well