Infosys

Updated 19 Nov 2014

2.6

371 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

Aptitude then Interview. Aptitude consist of 3 sections i.e verbal,quantitative and puzzle. Scoring 50% in each section is compulsory. There is sectional cutoff .Every section is easy except the verbal one. It was little bit more tough.

Interview Questions
  • Clearing the aptitude and being confident in interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

There were two rounds
    online round comprised of logical questions, quant(their no was less), english section in which grammer, synonyms and unseen passages were there.
    Logical questions were too easy.
    Majority quant questions were of mediocre level but 30% of them were difficult.
    I really found English tough. One passage was easy but the other one was difficult.
    second round was techno hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I was recruited as a fresher in campus placements during my final year of engineering. First round is a written test that consists of solving puzzles. Second round is a technical round of interview, during which they tested my core engineering knowledge and programming skills. Next is a HR round, which is casual just to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about electrical motors and generators, because I am from Electrical engineering back ground.   Answer Question
    Nothing

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Applied through online after I decided to switch job. HR called and scheduled on campus interview. Visited campus on Saturday and first round of interview is completely technical. Once selected in the first round, second round is a HR round. Immediately offer is made. Tried to negotiate but they did not increase any salary stating that they already met the maximum salary limit that they can offer for that position

Software Engineer Interview

Had an aptitude test. Scored well in it. Waited for some time for the results. Interview started in 1 hour or so. Very cool interview. Purely HR interview, hence could make it easily. Was asked about my engineering experiences, hobbies. Not at all a stressful interview. Received the highest marks in the interview from among all the interviewees.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

1st round-Online Aptitude test. You have to be very quick in this section because questions are not easy.
    2nd round- Technical Interview. Questions are based on basic C. Not very tough.
    3rd round- HR Interview. Basically they are testing your communication and confidence. Avoid giving dumb and boastful answers.

Software Engineer Interview

Had to clear the puzzles round and Englist test. The interview was basic questions to know more about you. No technical or programming questions. Very friendly. Later was offered the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Apptitude test which consist of mathematical puzzle and some difficult problem solving example.Verbal part is also too tough.Great thing was that you have to give just apptitude exam and you are through.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Written examination followed by interview 2 rounds. Interviewer was senior person in both the rounds and infosys during our college time hired in bulk as well. Written examination was generic aptitude based questions and mix of verbal and english questions.

Interview Questions
    • No all questions in both the rounds were mix of technical and hr   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Analyze project needs and determine resources to meet objectives and solve problems.
        Design and Develop custom SharePoint 2014 applications using SharePoint Designer.
        Expertise using SharePoint Object Model and Web Services
        Customization of SharePoint Document management, Portal site and Master page layouts.
        Using Asp.Net and SharePoint designer for customizing the site.
        Developing user control using asp.Net,C#.Net and deploying them into SharePoint site.
        Preparing Test Cases.
        Preparing UML diagrams, Functional diagrams and Sequence Diagrams

Interview Questions
    • important interface in hibernate framework   View Answer