Infosys

Average Difficulty
337 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details One aptitude test and one Personal Interview. Aptitude test was pretty simple. PI consisted of very simple questions on your personal goals and academics and a puzzle. Even if you dont get the puzzle its ok, they just look at your approach and attitude.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Got placed throught Campus Interview -- had one written round and one HR round 9no technical round)

Interview Question – Nothing..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Placement ,so had to accept whatever they offered

Engineering Campus (Nepal)

I interviewed at Infosys in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at infosys in october 2013. Firstly there was an online test followed by two interview rounds.
Online test: It was an online test of 90 minutes which contained questions from gen quant, english and some paragraph questions.
Interview details: first interview was of 20 mins in which hr ques were asked. Next interview was for 40 min which covered all basic ques related to c, java, os and dbms.

Interview Question – puzzle regarding sudoku   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details I had applied for an off campus recruitment ad for infosys. Their communication was good and i had to go through a written technical and aptitude test. After I cleared the test, i was interviewed by a panel of 3 senior and middle management folks. I received the offer letter 15 days later. There was no other communication apart from email. They do call you if they do not hear back for acknowledgement of offer.

Interview Question – How does the remote controls the AC in this room?
How many balls can you fit in this room?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details On campus interview. pretty straight forward. Had a basic english test and after the test , called in for another round interview. This interview was with the Manager and Senior manager. Good Interaction is required. One should be confident. Asked a few puzzles which were pretty much the same to all the people. Grilled a few other candidates.

Interview Question – No technical question. Only behavioral. Asked Puzzles.   Answer Question

Interview Details Got placed through campus plcements

Interview Question – Questions were from the course learnt   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details took On campus verbal and analytical test, on passing asked for a non-technical-interview

Reason for Declining – had to leave the country for higher education

Mysore (India)

Interview Details Campus recruitment. I had a good score in degree. Cut off to attend aptitude test was 65% with no current backlogs. Aptitude test was simple. After that there was a simple HR interview. I was asked to explain some of the hobby projects I had done.Most of the questions were based on what was mentioned in my resume.

Negotiation Details – Offer was clear beforehand. There was no negotiation.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details aptitude test, hr/tech interview

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details one technical round,one hr round after clearing apti

Interview Question – BE project based questions   Answer Question