Infosys

Average Difficulty
54 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Interview Question – There were some tricky puzzles.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

Interview Details I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

Negotiation Details – no such thing

Belgaum (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Question – I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

Interview Question – No difficulty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary is negotiable.

Technology Analyst
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview Details the infosys interview process is tedious and long I think they do not know what they are hiring.

in my experience when I tried to explain what was my expertise they looked kind of confused.

the interview questions were very structure it was not a casual interview more like a written interview.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Interview Details I liked the interview process as there was only one interview round. Technical + Manager and once your clear your interview, there is HR negotiation and that is worst part of infosys selection process where HR offered me 10% increment over my current CTC including 18% variable part in their salary structure..

Obviously I was supposed to get less in hand salary what I am already getting.. pathetic.. and above all of that they want me to join in their Chandigarh location but not ready to give any relocation expenses..

Interview Question – There wasn't any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary offered wasn't enough

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Interview Details Had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round . Stick to the basics and some questions on design patterns like what is facade pattern . Some basic select queries with join were also asked.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

Interview Details There was total of 3 rounds- 2 Technical and 1 HR rounds. Interview process is very streamlined. Within 3 hours process got over and results were declared on the same day.

Interview Question – Mostly there were asking on the Unix commands scenarios based and few database quesions like aggregate functions usage, triggers and Indexes related   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!