Ingram Micro

47 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details with head of category. Normal questions about personality, skills profile. quite relaxed.

Interview Question – none that I can remember.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details Very long. My hiring process took 4 months

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Vendor Marketing Manager Intern Interview

Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details One phone Interview followed by an in person interview with the manager, and a final interview with the director/VP of the department. Basic phone interview. The in person interview wasn't too bad, just know your resume and be ready to show how you are different from all the other candidates. For my position, the recruiter told me that there were 4 other candidates already in Que and that my chances were pretty slim. I got the job.

Interview Question – Wow me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All interns get paid the same, not negotiable.

E-Business Architect Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details one phone interview was conducted, after the phone interview is completed where they tell about their company more , the selected candidates after careful scrutiny are called to the next interview which is an onsite interview. In the on site interview the quesitons are related to object oriented principles . The entire process was smooth

Interview Question – tell me about the products of our company   Answer Question

Business Support Executive Interview

Interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview Details There will be three rounds of interview which will be easy one. Candidates attitude is the main concern for the interviewer.

Interview Question – Salary negotiation   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details Fairly easy questions, experience and background. Too many interviewers, one-on-one, and lots of repetitive questions. VP of HR asked me where I was born, I figure she came from outside of US and does not know the Ca law (illegal question). Had to take an online personality test.

Interview Question – Nothing hard to answer if you are prepared about the technologies you are recruiting, have a successful system, handling difficult clients, and improving processes.   Answer Question

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview Details site visit to sales hq in Buffalo, NY.

Interview Question – Personality assessment test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple offer letter. yes or no.

Market Development Specialist Interview

Market Development Specialist
Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ingram Micro in May 2013.

Interview Details Initially applied online for multiple positions. Received a call and conducted phone interview. Went in to Ingram Micro to take a personality/aptitude test. Had a third meeting to interview with my potential manager. After all of that, had to pass a background check.

Interview Question – You have to be prepared for anything on the personality quiz.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ingram Micro in April 2012.

Interview Details Required several interviews with senior managers and directors. Ultimately an offer was received

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Associate Sales Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ingram Micro in June 2009.

Interview Details Aptitude test and HR interview. Once short listed the Manager interviews and selects the candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was't much to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingram Micro

Worked for Ingram Micro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingram Micro interview questions and advice. All 47 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ingram Micro employees and interview candidates.