Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

with head of category. Normal questions about personality, skills profile. quite relaxed.

AMM Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Had a very positive phone interview, and was told I could expect to hear from HR to set-up an in-person interview. After 2 days, I'm still waiting for that call/email. Not sure if that is good or bad news. Hope I make it to the next interview.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro in January 2015.

Applied online via their website. I was contacted two days later to schedule a phone screening with the recruiter a week later.

During the phone screening, the recruiter asked me to repeat the information that I'd entered in the application, i.e., what is your highest education level. They also asked for salary requirements up front.

I was told that she'd recommend that I move forward but I didn't hear back for three weeks when I received an email saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

HR phone interview then hiring manager phone interview. Both interviews were pretty standard. Did not get the chance to interview in person which was disappointing. They seemed set on the candidate having specific industry experience even though any intelligent marketing professional could have done the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too difficult. All focused on specific industry experience.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY (US)

There's an initial phone interview, then if you pass that they will bring you in the office for a second interview. The work culture is good and the people are great.d

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you in depth questions related to your area of expertise   Answer Question
    They make an offer, and you do have a chance to counter

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Very Straight Forward and Professional. Interviewed by Hr Manager and Hiring Manager. On time, provided a company overview, followed by generic interview questions, tell me about yourself, why would you be a good fit, what can you bring to the company, why Ingram

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ingram Micro in November 2014.

Shift interest, type of pay, orientation date setup, training day setup, information about the company, name of supervisor/lead, type of warehouse, dress code, employee badge pick up, area of employee parking, cafeteria and patio area, time length of meals and breaks, company policies.

Interview Questions
    Take whatever they have available, unless you can't.

Tech Support Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

first part of interview was very broad tech based. second part was typical interview questions. Technical questions they dont want you to guess on if you dont know. The technical questions are challenging if you are rusty and not up to date completely.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most interesting thing youve read about technology recently   Answer Question

Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Applied online through indeed.com. Was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview 2 days after applying. Had the phone interview the next day. The phone interview was very easy and took about 30 minutes. No difficult questions, just general info about the job and she asked me about my work history. At the end of the interview, she asked to set up an in-person interview and I did; it was set for 2 days after my phone interview. In person interview was a little more advanced. The interviewer (who became my boss) was a little unorthodox and asked a lot of "get to know you" questions about my past and my hobbies so be prepared for that potentially. Was offered the job later that day, no negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to "rally the troops" at a different job, how effective was your motivation tactic? Tell me about a time when your integrity was questioned.   Answer Question
    Recruiter offered me a salary, I asked for a little more, was denied, accepted original offer

Analyst I - Pricing Analytics Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

There would be a initial phone interview and then you will have to answer a verbal test and personality test, which will takes you one and a half hour. After this, they will schedual a long group interview. For me, there are more than 11 people join my interview and they will ask all the detail of basic statistics knowledge based on your background and former projects. You need to be very prepared of these knowledges since there questions are all about details of basic principles.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the whole process of logistics regression including the meaning of transformation, relationship and details of evaluation.   Answer Question