Ingram Micro Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2015
Updated 31 Mar 2015

3.1

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

with head of category. Normal questions about personality, skills profile. quite relaxed.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Applied online. The next week I got an email about setting up a phone interview. I set it up for the Friday that week. Typical background and skills questions. The woman told me she would pass my resume onto a manager and I would receive a call the following Monday if they wished to pursue me further. A week and a half went by so I assumed I wasn't advancing. Then I got a call asking me to come in for an in-person interview that Friday. The interviewer was very friendly and I felt that we hit it off. Mostly behavioral questions not too difficult. She told me at the end that she had more interviews the next week but she would make her decision in a week. On the following Monday I got a call to come in for a second interview. This threw me for a loop because I wasn't expecting to hear anything until Friday and the first interviewer never mentioned a second interview so that made me excited that I got the job. I interviewed that Friday. This time the interview was with a different person. It was extremely short at only about a half hour. We spent most of that time on the questions I had for her. At the end she told me she didn't know next steps and HR would be in contact with me, again not sure if this is good or bad. I didn't hear anything the next week so decided to give HR a call a week after my interview. She didn't answer or call me back. Not sure where I stand.

Interview Questions

• If you were president of Ingram Micro what would be the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Channel Account Specialist II Interview

Interview

you interviewed with two people then a director. i think its different for each person. They asked good questions and challenged me. Then after that they gave you an offer and you had the option to negotiate your salary. There was not a lot of flexibility with the pay though.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, a 2 person interview and an interview with the director. They asked quite a lot of questions, and some of them were very tricky. Probably one of the hardest interviews I've ever had.

AMM Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Had a very positive phone interview, and was told I could expect to hear from HR to set-up an in-person interview. After 2 days, I'm still waiting for that call/email. Not sure if that is good or bad news. Hope I make it to the next interview.

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Telephone, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online via their website. I was contacted two days later to schedule a phone screening with the recruiter a week later.

During the phone screening, the recruiter asked me to repeat the information that I'd entered in the application, i.e., what is your highest education level. They also asked for salary requirements up front.

I was told that she'd recommend that I move forward but I didn't hear back for three weeks when I received an email saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Business Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview have three stages, two phone interviews and one on-site. Phone interviews are not hard, just ask some basic questions and your backgrounds. Onsite Interview need maybe 4 hours, and you need talk with the whole group.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

HR phone interview then hiring manager phone interview. Both interviews were pretty standard. Did not get the chance to interview in person which was disappointing. They seemed set on the candidate having specific industry experience even though any intelligent marketing professional could have done the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too difficult. All focused on specific industry experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Very Straight Forward and Professional. Interviewed by Hr Manager and Hiring Manager. On time, provided a company overview, followed by generic interview questions, tell me about yourself, why would you be a good fit, what can you bring to the company, why Ingram

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

There's an initial phone interview, then if you pass that they will bring you in the office for a second interview. The work culture is good and the people are great.d

Interview Questions

• They will ask you in depth questions related to your area of expertise   Answer Question

Negotiation

They make an offer, and you do have a chance to counter