Insight Global

26 interviews

2.6

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2014.

I had a panel interview with 2 different account managers and the sales manager. It was very business casual. We talked about long term and short terms goals and how difficult the job can possibly be. Talked about why I am driven and why I will be succesful.

Interview Questions
  • Do I like the taste of winning more than I hate the taste of losing and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global in August 2013.

Some good looking girls talked about themselves. Some douchey guy from Atlanta did as well. Had a phone interview which is just the typical screen. In person and met with three different people. The final round is a lunch date, but I didn't make it that far. They don't hire on merit they hire on looks and your ability to talk about yourself! Their mentality is "work hard play hard" aka the most original catch phrase ever.

Technical Recruiter Interview

interviewed at Insight Global in June 2014.

Recruiter contacted me via Linkedin to set up a phone interview which was just a conversation about my current position and why I'd like to go into sales! Set up interview in office. I would recommend scheduling your in office interview to take place at the end of the week since they hold interviews all week and talk with your recruiter on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you? It's more of a conversation so be sure to get a little back round info on the managers and sales directors who will be interviewing you before hand!   Answer Question

Other offer

Technical Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Insight Global in September 2013.

The team will lead you on like you are the greatest thing to touch the face of the planet. You will waste your time interviewing for a position that has as much if not more turnover than any other position hiring. They are looking for Greek affiliated students from the area they are recruiting for because they know that they are personable and know a lot of people from the area they grew up in. It is a competitive job, and money can be made. Just be aware that you should not put all your eggs in this basket.

Interview Questions
    • How you are going to be successful in the industry.... Nobody knows anything about Technical Recruiting, so don't BS yourself.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global.

The initial phone screen with the corporate recruiter is extremely laid back. They basically want to find out more about you to see if you would be a fit for the company culture (young, fun). The corporate recruiter will then either set you up for an in-person interview, or let you know that they will get back to you (which means they won't move forward.) I was prepped extremely well by the recruiter I was in contact with as well as some people that I knew from school that were currently employed there.
    The next step, which is in the office, is extremely conversational. There aren't many questions that will stump you in regards to your qualifications. They want to see that you can drive a conversation as well as have a desire to get into sales. My advice, just ask questions about each Account managers story, how quickly they were promoted, what accounts they are in charge of selling. Basically you want to flatter them as much as possible.

Interview Questions
    • The most crucial part of the interview is driving conversation and letting them know why you are interested in sales (money, competitive)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Insight Global in September 2013.

One telephone interview, one interview in person far from my home (they did not reimburse me for gas cost), and one in the location I desired to work at. Long time periods between interviews. They were very nice, but when it came to for them to release me from the hiring process I received a generic email. They should respect applicants enough to tell them exact reasons and not leave them with the same email they send everyone....

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. It was not behavioral based at all.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Insight Global.

The hiring process went pretty smoothly. 1st set up a call with a Recruiter, then an in-person interview where you talk to about 3-5 people. Finally, a lunch interview with sales managers. The people who work there seem very similar/nice, but every interview you feel like you're being judged on what you look like/everything you talk about.

The lunch interview was the strangest part. I was not asked one question about my resume. Although the lunch was informal, it seemed unprofessional. I understand the point is to see if you can hold a conversation and would be a fit for relationship-based sales, but having not met either of the sales managers before, I felt a little confused as to why I wasn't being asked any questions.

After the lunch interview, I was fully expecting to get an offer, and didn't. I genuinely really loved one of the sales managers, and the other seemed to not like me as much (we just didn't have too much in common), and I think that may be why. If you don't get an offer after lunch, you didn't get the job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood Village, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Insight Global.

I was contacted by a Corporate Recruiter. She talked to me about my background, the position requirements, and if I would be interested in being an Account Manager. I loved the way the job sounded so she brought me in for a face to face interview. I had about two in-person interviews before I was offered the job. Very comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked how I could excel most in being in a Sales position   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Insight Global in March 2012.

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Insight Global.

Technical Recruiter Interview

2 rounds (one in-person, one lunch interview)
    Very laid back. Looking for the right person, not qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were not initially successful here?   Answer Question

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!