Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.7

Creative Interview

multiple phone interviews and might get video interview. used linkedin to get noticed. have to find it on your own. Just need to be yourself and if they feel that you will benefit the company and fit in to the culture, they will call you back

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

It takes forever! You can sometimes interview for multiple positions before they find a place for you. You also have to come in each time for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What would your career be if you weren't in advertising?   Answer Question
    None

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in January 2013.

very extensive many people interviewing, many many different opinions floating around.

I did not negotiate

Copywriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Long drawn out and utterly exhausting. The massive bureaucratic machine at work in all of its glory.

Short and one sided.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in March 2009.

Very brief phone interview about salary range (no negotiating) followed by interview with department supervisor. Mostly general getting-to-know you questions about work style and long-term goals. Was asked to come back a couple of days later to meet with Senior Project Management team. That interview took almost an hour - large group of 8-10 people firing off questions was intimidating but kind of fun. Was offered position a few days later. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • When is it okay to lie? If you were a magazine cover, what kind would you be? How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Integer Group.

Easy and friendly

Senior Accountant Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in my department and one HR person. Got the job after the first round. They were quick to call me and offer the job. I started two weeks after I accepted the offer.

Freelance Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group in November 2012.

Had an initial phone interview which was very brief but ended with me scheduling an in person interview. There were three managers in my interview, they asked typical questions and kept it very conversational. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, I never felt intimidated. Also, their receptionist is one of the nicest people I've ever come into contact with. Seriously, such a nice woman.

The interview ended well, and I left feeling confident. I was told I'd hear something either way within a day. A week passed and I went ahead and reached out to them but never got a response. I'm assuming I was rejected but it would have been nice to know considering what they said.

Account Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

Submit resume via online application, phone screen with HR manager, phone screen with Hiring Manager, in-person interview with multiple levels in department.

Extra vacation time, salary

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Integer Group.

After I submitted my application online, i was contacted to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had an interview with HR over the phone, a Skype interview with 2 hiring managers, then 3 separate Skype/phone interviews with others at the office. One more questionnaire, and then a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting a second questionnaire, which asked for almost an entire marketing plan for a large brand. None of the questions were particularly difficult, but this one was time consuming.   Answer Question

Worked for Integer Group? Contribute to the Community!