Integral Consulting Services

Updated 2 Feb 2015
Updated 2 Feb 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integral Consulting Services

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integral Consulting Services.

Interview

2 rounds of interview conducted by two different people .. 1 technical and 1 management round.
    was ok and relevant to my experience .. not too easy .. not too hard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation was pretty fair it was like a win-win situation

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Integral Consulting Services.

Interview

The recruiter found my resume online on a job, they quickly had me in for an interview, requested references and within 8 days made me an offer. That is when the true image of the company came to light. They suddenly stopped communication. I made a counter offer. See the rest below.

Interview Questions

• The workload is 50 to 60 hours per week, but closer to 60   1 Answer

Negotiation

The most unprofessional experience I have had in my 20 year career. I made a counter and they did not respond for a week, and when they did respond they position we are not going to consider your counter offer and we are rescinding the offer. RUN the other way.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Integral Consulting Services (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Quick, easy, and efficient.

Negotiation

Efficient. I was looking for a great opportunity to work with a company to have a positive impact. The salary and benefits are fair, but the work and people were the most important things I was looking for.