Integral Consulting Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Gaithersburg, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Integral Consulting Services in March 2011.

Interview Details Spoke with recruiter and appointed the interview with the hiring manager. He was trying to find my backgroup.

Interview Question – Everything went smooth   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Gaithersburg, MD (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Integral Consulting Services in July 2012.

Interview Details Quick, easy, and efficient.

Negotiation Details – Efficient. I was looking for a great opportunity to work with a company to have a positive impact. The salary and benefits are fair, but the work and people were the most important things I was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Integral Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integral Consulting Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Integral Consulting Services employees and interview candidates.