Intel Corporation

Updated 6 Jun 2014

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Pretty nice group leader, the manager is kinda pushing. Take only one week from 1st phone call to get the offer. Two 15min phone interview. 5-6h on site. Already got a lot of info and warning from the manager about the hard work >=9h per day and on-call forever.... we'll see.

on going

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Received email about this position from the internal email system of our school, and I sent my resume to that person and given an interview over the phone. This position is to work on next-generation client(CPU) product in the area of architecture performance modeling and validation.

Interview Questions
    • When browsing a web page, after clicking on the enter button, what happens sequentially from top to the bottom?   View Answer

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

1 phone interview

no negotiation

Performance Analysis Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Technical Phone Interview on Comp Arch Questions

No negotiation for internships

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

I had two phone interviews with two members of the team. First interview was not great but the second one was great. They asked me about the skills needed to do the internships and also about my PhD work. They needed someone for a long term internship like 9 months or more. I was OK with that.

Interview Questions
    • Before preparing for the phone screen, have a good look at the job req. Make sure you advertise those of your skill that are needed for the job. It is ok not to have all the skills. Nobody has that.   Answer Question

Senior RF Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

I had several phone interviews and then invited for on-site. The phone interviews went well and I was reasonably interested to go for on-site, so I did. Around 12 people interviewed me through out the day and it was certainly exhausting. Most of the sessions were technical with some behavorial questions. Most people were really nice and polite. It is a new college grad position but I was asked questions which needed relevant industry experience to answer properly. I was clear about my qualifications and background before interviewing. I was nonetheless asked and grilled about topics I have nothing to do with. That was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you caught your immediate supervisor doing something illegal?   View Answer

Job prospects did not excite me. The job seems more suited to MS level, not PhD.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2012.

For a contract position of 3+ months duration. Interview process was phone-only, consisted of talking to 3 department members for 1/2 hour each. No in-person interview needed due to good resume.

No negotiation. Contract employment agency had previously set a fixed rate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Phone interview, followed by onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly expected questions. C++ and algorithm questions were the hardest.   Answer Question

Software Validation Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2012.

Interview consisted of no visit to Intel, just 2-3 phone interviews of 1/2 hour each with members of the group. Immediate hire. Hired by resume skills mostly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Temp job.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

one phone interview followed up with research presentation on phone to a panel of 5 people. Had to send research presentation in advance