Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 21 Sep 2014

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

I applied online on their website. In one week I received an email from the recruiter stating that she wanted to have a screen phone interview. The phone interview went very well. She told me about the position, asked a few questions about my experience and we set up a face to face interview for the next week. I got an email confirmation with the details of the interview. The following week I had the face to face interview. It lasted about one hour, half of it was with the manager, the other half with a head of a team. Very nice, professional people. A lot of behavioural questions relating to customer service and my experience within the field. Said I would be contacted by the recruiter. Aside from a phone call from the background check company about a week and half later I never heard from them. I tried following up with the recruiter once but didn't get a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a small observation you made that had a great impact on the activity?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
    • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question
    Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

RDP - PMM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit.

Was very fluid. Got interviewed right away (about a week after sending resume through to recruiter). Interviewed with two marketing managers. Asked questions dealing with product promotion and strategy. Overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to market a product on campus, how would you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Great interview experience. Recruiting was very responsive and kept me updated. Interviews were 2 rounds with 6 people. The people were smart and nice to talk to. Each interviewer had specific areas to probe so I didn't have to hear the same type of question. I got an offer soon after the final interviews and most of the interviewers sent an email to congratulate me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to convince senior executives on your idea.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

tech, marketing product management interviewees. Each interview is normall one hour and it culminates with a director interviewing you. It goes very smooth and doesn't require much time. They are pretty professional about getting things moving quickly too.

pretty smooth

Dev Ops Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview went good at beginning. Interview was scheduled with 7 people. Each person had a specific role, where one seemed to be more personality structured, one technical, one general, others in between. Had a full day of interviews, all of them on the same day. One was a lunch interview and the onsite cafeteria was a bit noisy and it was hard hearing the questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one policy that you affected a change and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit.

1 tech, 1 HR interview and one on-spot design work sort of.
    Algorithms questions, Resume questions that's it. little about design pattern. when & where to the design patterns. Asked about Factory, Template and Builder pattern.

Interview Questions
    I was an intern interview only. Got the Pre-Placement Offer after intern completion.

Credit Analyst Interview

Hired through a staffing agency. Interviewed by a panel of 3 (2 managers, 1 team lead). All were very warm, asked me about my experience. Told me about the role I was expected to do, asked if I foresaw any problems with the tasks. Interview over.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Negotiated on behalf of me by my staffing agent.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intuit in September 2014.

Explanation of current project in detail and questions related to java web service security mechanism, query parameters. How to test the post url.Questions about getting max value of a column from a table, sort by command in sql . Implement ArrayList using Array in java. Given a scenario which data structure will be efficient (Arraylist or linkedlist). Diff between SOAP vs restful webservices. Hibernate Vs JDBC ?

Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit.

My interview and hiring process took less than a week. The assessments were typical assessments and the tax assessment was easy because you were able to utilize resources such as the internet. The interview questions were typical questions and role playing they were not difficult in nature. If you have experience in customer service you should have no problem. My only problem is that they initially told me the pay starts at 16/hr and increase with experience but when they offered me the position they stated the individual was incorrect and that it started at 15/hr and apologized. However, I did not need an apology they should have just honored what was initially mentioned and they should have started me with more than that based on experience alone! In the end the process was quick and easy and I am looking forward to working from home

Horrible

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!