Intuit Interview Questions & Reviews

325 interviews

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

I applied online on their website. In one week I received an email from the recruiter stating that she wanted to have a screen phone interview. The phone interview went very well. She told me about the position, asked a few questions about my experience and we set up a face to face interview for the next week. I got an email confirmation with the details of the interview. The following week I had the face to face interview. It lasted about one hour, half of it was with the manager, the other half with a head of a team. Very nice, professional people. A lot of behavioural questions relating to customer service and my experience within the field. Said I would be contacted by the recruiter. Aside from a phone call from the background check company about a week and half later I never heard from them. I tried following up with the recruiter once but didn't get a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a small observation you made that had a great impact on the activity?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
    • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question
    Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intuit in May 2010.

Company recruiters plays a significant role in the hiring process. Make sure you follow up with them in a profession and speedy way to make their job easier. They are very influential in your compensation negotiation process as well.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to discuss your experience in driving changes, leadership and conflict management.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in January 2012.

The difficulty level is moderate and questions were related to Quality Process, if you have used automation then simple questions related to tools will be asked. Be confident and answer confidently. If you dont know then be bold Interviewers were really helpfull. Overall it was good experience

Interview Questions
    • Question related to Agile methodologies and few algorithms   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit.

HR was really nice on the phone and told me how much she loved what I had to say, also mentioned about 10% of time is instructed and not a cut throat Environment. When I arrived for the interview I found the opposite to be true, they are cut throat and you're expecting to compete against each other. They also mentioned they don't do unstructured time (which is 10% of your time working on a project of your interest) and somehow got the feeling of why I asked that question. Told me they wanted to do a criminal background check so I did (BY THE WAY I'm clean). They didn't bother to follow up with me I had to call then and took another today to find out I didn't land the job. They really lead you on and don't feel its a correct way to conduct as a company. Will never work there.

Senior Tax Advisor Interview

They asked how did you hear about the position, how many years preparing taxes, how many clients do you have (if any), how did you deal with a difficult client, and what is the best skill you bring to your job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked how to deal with Alternative Minimum tax. They wanted to know if you are aware of complex tax situations and how to deal with them.   Answer Question
    As a seasonal employee they start you at $15 an hour and you get a dollar raise every year you return.

Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Remote, OR (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intuit in August 2014.

Intuit is amazing when it comes to fast communication. I received an email almost immediately with the next step in the process once I applied online. It's been a seemless process throughout. After applying, there is an online assessment to complete to be considered. I received an email the next day from a recruiter to set up a phone screening to see if we a mutual fit. After the screening, the next step was to complete an official assessment that was more specific in relation to the position. The next step was to complete the online job application and agree to a background check. The next part of the process is another one hour interview focused on the turbotax website. The results of the assessements and interviews, along with experience will determine the rate of pay.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to provide an example of how I went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Don't Remember Interview

Don't remember - it was a while back; the interview process was smooth. I had 2 rounds of interview. Received an offer in 10 days. Overall a good experience. The on-boarding process was great. The manager is awesome.

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in July 2014.

I applied online. Almost immediately I received an email to do an online assessment, which took about 45 minutes. The online assessment has 3 parts: behavioral questions, spelling and grammar test, and interactive call center role playing. After that, several emails back and forth to set up a telephone interview a few days later. Telephone interview is about 1/2 hour. My telephone interview was with an HR Intern, so I even wonder if she was a student. A couple of days later I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions
    • They used the STAR model to ask behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. They wanted a very specific situation, not in general how would you handle a difficult customer. Tell me about a time you went over and beyond to serve a client.   View Answer
    • Why did you pursue this job opportunity.   Answer Question

Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in July 2014.

Email sent out including interview time.
    Panel of 4 interviewers from various business units
    One main interviewer to ask questions in STAR format while others asked follow-up questions
    Fun, dynamic, engaged interview process. Made me feel at home and at ease to speak freely and passionately about what I do

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "Describe a time you had to be creative dealing with a difficult employee, co-worker, manager or customer."   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!