Intuit

Updated 27 Jan 2015
Updated 27 Jan 2015

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

I applied online on their website. In one week I received an email from the recruiter stating that she wanted to have a screen phone interview. The phone interview went very well. She told me about the position, asked a few questions about my experience and we set up a face to face interview for the next week. I got an email confirmation with the details of the interview. The following week I had the face to face interview. It lasted about one hour, half of it was with the manager, the other half with a head of a team. Very nice, professional people. A lot of behavioural questions relating to customer service and my experience within the field. Said I would be contacted by the recruiter. Aside from a phone call from the background check company about a week and half later I never heard from them. I tried following up with the recruiter once but didn't get a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a small observation you made that had a great impact on the activity?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
    • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question
    Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in June 2012.

Lengthy process, 9 interviews, 3 face to face, remainder over phone / skype, flexible approach (late and early), repetitive questions, friendly approach, important to understand positioning and strategy, focus on people skills and team work, how to act in difficult situations

Interview Questions
    There is always room for more money

Project Manager Interview

interviewed at Intuit in April 2011.

Multiple stages pre face to face. These included in house recruiter, phone screening, phone interview and practical test. Lastly face to face interview with hiring manager on site.
    Had stopped and started quite a few times.

Big Data Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

Applied through consultancy. Interview process was quick. Face to face interview with two different people, each one was for about 1 hour. It was followed by a managerial round, all on the same day

Interview Questions
    • School type questions on java features, sql database, design patterns, one person in the interview panel was very unfriendly.   View Answer

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

I had already worked for the company as a co-op, so the interview process for me was a little bit easier. I started with a quick 15-30 minute phone interview that asked typical questions, i.e., "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc. At the end of that phone call I received feedback that I would be recommended for a final interview and I should be hearing from someone soon to set it up. The next interview was about a week or two later, and was much more difficult than the initial. All of the questions asked were situational, i.e., "Tell us a time when _____", "Give us an example of when ____ and what you did". This was a video conference interview, and it lasted about 1.5 hours. I heard back about the position about a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what your biggest struggle has been and how you over came it.

Give us an example of when you used additional sets of data to support an original set.

Answer Question

Big Data Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

HR called based on my application for an opening which i had submitted on the company website, he inquired about my skill set and the ctc i was expecting , he said he would callback for scheduling the interview but never did . I was waiting for a week but left hope at the end of it

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intuit.

The company seemed to be a good place to get on with however their recruiters were not professional. After taking a 45 minute on line test they scheduled a live interview. I interviewed with 3 people in-house. All young, t-shirts, sneakers, and even a jersey and a ball cap. Not that this is bad, it speaks to the relaxed atmosphere of the work place. I really thought that I could do well there. I have 30 years of management experience.

However.....after the interview I followed up with the recruiter via email, then phone calls, then more emails. I NEVER HEARD BACK. Part of a recruiters job is not just getting the right people in the door for interviews, but it is also to professionally handle any questions and to let you know if you have been selected or not selected.

Professional courtesy seems to be lacking in their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you get someone off the phone   View Answer

Training Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in January 2015.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for the Training Manager role. She conducted a 30 minute phone interview with me and then recommended me to the hiring manager. Within two weeks I was interviewed by the hiring manager, again by phone. This was a pretty straightforward interview, nothing too challenging, mostly to get a sense of my capabilities. It took a few more weeks, due to the holidays, until I was scheduled for an on-site interview. This included meeting with four remote team members each for 30 minutes, then a finally 30-minute interview with the hiring manager. By the end of the day, I received a phone call with the job offer. Overall, the interview questions covered my competencies, but were not especially challenging.

Interview Questions
    • I have had some career changes and varied educational background. One interviewer wanted to know how my undergraduate studies informed my current work.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit in January 2015.

Totally four rounds one telephonic and rest three face to face,initially four rounds were scheduled but they conducted only three rounds. They asked me to take full day leave and come left me at 2 o clock so a leave of mine wasted I could have done in half day leave. Still haven't heard from them. They have asked mostly technical questions related to threads, the implemention of connection pool and hash map, not the run of the mill interview questions, one design and at least a few algo are compulsory.