Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 21 Oct 2014
Updated 21 Oct 2014

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

I applied online on their website. In one week I received an email from the recruiter stating that she wanted to have a screen phone interview. The phone interview went very well. She told me about the position, asked a few questions about my experience and we set up a face to face interview for the next week. I got an email confirmation with the details of the interview. The following week I had the face to face interview. It lasted about one hour, half of it was with the manager, the other half with a head of a team. Very nice, professional people. A lot of behavioural questions relating to customer service and my experience within the field. Said I would be contacted by the recruiter. Aside from a phone call from the background check company about a week and half later I never heard from them. I tried following up with the recruiter once but didn't get a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a small observation you made that had a great impact on the activity?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
    • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question
    Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

I was asked to an on-campus interview during a university job fair. It was a two-stage interview with a behavioral interview component and a technical interview component. Each component was in a different room and with a different person, and they likely compared notes on candidates at the end.

Interview Questions
    • The questions seemed standard but it seemed like they were looking for certain types of answers in response to the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Seasonal Services and Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

A recruiter found my profile one of the job sites. I applied on the website then got a phone interview.
    Phone interview wasn't much of behavioural but asked me about why i want to work at Intuit and took some simple tax questions, asked about some technology questions (simple, e.g. how do you troubleshoot your cell phone?). Then had 1.5 hour in person interview at office by 2 full-time reps and one manager. Got the job the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at intuit?
      Any situation where you weren't up to the expectations?
        Answer Question
    not really negotiation it's contract

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Contacted by recruited after meeting at career fair. Two round interview process. First round is HR with behavioral questions. Second round was technical interview. Behavioral interview was team building and more of situation type questions. Technical was completely on Data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot disclose questions. Data structures and algorithms.   View Answer

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in October 2014.

I had an excellent interview experience at Intuit, Bangalore. I had applied for post of Staff Software Engineer through a placement consultant. I had an initial telephonic round which lasted about 40 mins. The questions were mostly technical and the interviewer explored the various technologies I had worked on. I got a call the very same day for a face to face interview after 3 days. I was handed an interview program which outlined the interviews name and profile and timings. I felt that was great.

The face to face was for 5 rounds with two technical rounds followed by a round with development manager and the architect. They were very cool and I was extremely comfortable during the interview. The questions were not too tough but they covered all the areas and there were few engaging questions testing your design capabilities.

My interview completed just yesterday so still waiting for feedback.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

It was pretty cool. I submitted my resume at college/university career fair and I was asked to appear for an interview the very next day. Interview had two rounds - behavioral and technical (each 20 minutes). Both the interviewers were cool and were asking questions on my resume. I will recommend students to go through their resume thoroughly and be prepared to answer what they have written. Apart from basic resume questions - I had some questions from data structures, threads, inheritance, and basic OOPS concept. Currently, I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions were pretty unexpected so I will definitely recommend to be prepared on that front also.   Answer Question

RDP - PMM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

Was very fluid. Got interviewed right away (about a week after sending resume through to recruiter). Interviewed with two marketing managers. Asked questions dealing with product promotion and strategy. Overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to market a product on campus, how would you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

tech, marketing product management interviewees. Each interview is normall one hour and it culminates with a director interviewing you. It goes very smooth and doesn't require much time. They are pretty professional about getting things moving quickly too.

pretty smooth

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Great interview experience. Recruiting was very responsive and kept me updated. Interviews were 2 rounds with 6 people. The people were smart and nice to talk to. Each interviewer had specific areas to probe so I didn't have to hear the same type of question. I got an offer soon after the final interviews and most of the interviewers sent an email to congratulate me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to convince senior executives on your idea.   Answer Question