Intuit

Updated 14 Dec 2014
Updated 14 Dec 2014

Service and Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

I applied online on their website. In one week I received an email from the recruiter stating that she wanted to have a screen phone interview. The phone interview went very well. She told me about the position, asked a few questions about my experience and we set up a face to face interview for the next week. I got an email confirmation with the details of the interview. The following week I had the face to face interview. It lasted about one hour, half of it was with the manager, the other half with a head of a team. Very nice, professional people. A lot of behavioural questions relating to customer service and my experience within the field. Said I would be contacted by the recruiter. Aside from a phone call from the background check company about a week and half later I never heard from them. I tried following up with the recruiter once but didn't get a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a small observation you made that had a great impact on the activity?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
    • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question
    Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in June 2012.

Lengthy process, 9 interviews, 3 face to face, remainder over phone / skype, flexible approach (late and early), repetitive questions, friendly approach, important to understand positioning and strategy, focus on people skills and team work, how to act in difficult situations

Interview Questions
    There is always room for more money

Project Manager Interview

interviewed at Intuit in April 2011.

Multiple stages pre face to face. These included in house recruiter, phone screening, phone interview and practical test. Lastly face to face interview with hiring manager on site.
    Had stopped and started quite a few times.

Janitor Interview

Applied through craigslist ad and was greeted with a prompt email. Applied to janitorial department. Interviewer was hot asian lady who definitely had work done to her chest and lips. A great motivator for doing well on the interviewing process. Without this motivation, I may have left within the first five minutes of the monotonous process.

Interview Questions

hot asian lady was married

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

Several back and forths with the recruiter over a months time. A couple last minute cancelled phone interviews. One Phone and f2f interview with hiring manager. No pay negotiation. Take it or leave it pay offer. Overall no signs of effective hiring procedures.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about how you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

I found the pay tactic disrespectful and it shows Intuit is not serious in paying for top talent.

Account Manager Interview

Approximate one hour phone interview with recruiter followed by onsite interview with managers. Welcoming atmosphere, prompt and timely onsite interview process totaling about an hour. Focused on the culture and advancement opportunities as benefits of working there. Was not offered position and no feedback offered following interview.

Software Developer, India Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intuit.

Applied through company website.
    Received a call from recruiter.
    Scheduled Phone interview.
    rejected after Phone interview.
    Asked 3 questions.
    1 Q was on Bit Manipulatrion, other question was on Data structures.
    The 3rd Q was an easy puzzle.

Interview Questions
    • I felt the Bit manipulation question was a bit tricky.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

I talked to them at my university's job fair and was contacted about a week later to schedule an initial 30 minute technical interview. It went pretty well, I was asked things from my resume and small coding questions based on what was from my resume as well (ie. algorithm for Fibonacci sequence, bst, UNIX, etc). I passed that and moved onto a 30-minute behavioral interview about another week later. I heard that normally they do these two back to back, but they did them separately with the technical first in order to interview more people. The behavioral interview asked about leadership experience and teamwork based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was particularly difficult or unexpected. What could be unexpected are the behavioral questions that are asked, but as long as you prepare some stories of situations you've handled/resolved, it'll be all right.   Answer Question

Seasonal Tax Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

Fours days, testing customer service skils and tax knowledge, final two on one interview. Information given during 4 day process, listen carefully and write notes. You must pay attention to details when they provide instruction. Customer service interview test has many instructions and all will be tested. Easy process and enables Intuit to make good, fast choices.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a customer service issue you handled in the past.   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase, offer based on interview results.