Iron Mountain Inc

2.8

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2009.

3 Interviews. Manager, Sales Director then same again

quick. there is no neg

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

I was hired on through Randstad, an employment agency. I went through two interviews, one with the Temp-to-Hire agency, and then again with Iron Mountain. Standard "S.T.A.R." type interview with Iron Mountain.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult, except for the usual "Tell me about any weaknesses you may have," or "What do you consider your poorest trait," type of thing. The interview was crisp, cool, and professional.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They offered US$12.50/hr, and that was that. Raises came in increments of one to three percent, and only once per year. The only way to make significantly more is to move up from the call center floor.

Architect Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Hiring takes time depending on the requirement so be patient pay is good but quality sucks so if you get offer and your pay is less go for it and then enjoy the fun ...

No Negotiation

Linux Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

IMI hiring process is quite fast
    1. Telephonic round with technical team to check basic knowledge on mentioned technology.
    2. F2F -->> may be technical or kind of verbal communication.
    3. Telephonic with Boston team: The real technical round and easy one
    4. HR Round: Salary related

Interview Questions
    • Why you are moving out from your old company?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Phone interview, then an interview with the team I'd be working with, then an interview with the HR Dept. As long as you prepare, it's not too difficult. Everyone was really nice until I made it to HR. The person who interviewed me at that time was very stand-offish and cold.

You should negotiate but I was desperate so I didn't. The annual raises are very small.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Hiring process are as follows, I interviewed with 3 departments (Transportation, Records Center, Data Backup and Recovery). Questions were basic and simple.

1 phone interview
    3 panel interviews
    Background Check
    Offer

n/a

Customer Response Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

The background checks done on new hires are very extensive. They asked for copies of my W-2's from quite a few years back. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was. But otherwise the interview process was great. It seems as though they have the supervisors on the department you would be working in conducting the interviews which is a nice change from dealing with someone directly from HR.

Interview Questions
    • If I brought 10 of your friends and past/current co-workers into the room with us now and asked each of them what you could work, what would be a common theme among them? I found this to be an excellent way to phrase the typical, "What are your weaknesses?"   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2014.

I got a call from a staffing company. The next day I was on site for the interview. The hiring manager was nice. The first part of the interview was behavioral. The second part was technical. I was given Excel exercises. As I made it to the next round I got another behavioral test called Compatibility Index.

The negotiation was done through the staffing agency.

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2014.

The person who contacted me first by phone was very excited about my background and qualifications and wanted me to phone interview with one of their vice presidents. That went well, but their professionalism went downhill from there. I was told twice via e-mail that I would be contacted to discuss moving forward in the interviewing process, then nothing. The interviewer just dropped off the face of the earth.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were pretty standard and very specific to the role. There were no surprise or trick questions.   Answer Question

Courier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

The process can be slightly tedious. You have to list a lot of information and they do a thorough background check, due to the fact your are constantly around confidential information. You go through an interview with to people usually on the same day. Then if you get hired you are offered and acceptance letter and start right away. The acceptance process because of the background check can take a few weeks.