Iron Mountain Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive

Interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc

Interview Details I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Expense Analyst Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. set up a phone interview with department. had two more in person interviews. did background check and drug test.

Interview Question – why should we hire you out of college?   Answer Question

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Austell, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2013.

Interview Details I did not interview for this job. I am a temp. But I hope I get the opportunity to interview one day. I hope the interview goes just as well as my first day as a temp. I would hope, I would know my peers and be comfortable enough to have a very pleasant interview experience

Interview Question – Once again, I did not have to interview for this position, I work for a Temp service. The temp service called asked me to do a background check and drug test. The results of both came back and I went to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The temp service already gets its cut so really nothing to negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details Initial favorable contact and screening was at a job fair with head of HR for the region at that time. Quickly received instructions to complete a PI Predictive Index test. Then was scheduled for interview with hiring manager and interview with the VP was set up at the end of that interview. Both people doing the interviewing were forthcoming and amiable. Actually had one of the most enjoyable interviews of my life with the VP who was engaging, honest and fun as he reviewed the PI results with me. I received a job offer within a few days. I do know that the current method of interviewing is much more involved with many levels of the organization and over many different interview days. Definitely a much slower process and with many internal people participating.

Interview Question – I was asked why I no longer managed a staff of people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The hiring manager was explained that the budget was very tight but that a 10% bonus was customary.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Denver, CO (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details It was a long time ago, but the interview process was conducted by a very experienced person who was able to see qualities in candidates that went far beyond what looked good on paper.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting salary was non-negotiable. Same across the board for everyone.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cerritos, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2013.

Interview Details Received Call from HR dept were I answered general questions about my experience. Received call a few days later to schedule face to face interview. After wowing the lead Customer Support person I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. After waiting more than 30 minutes I was asked if they schedule for another day. A couple days later I was back in front hiring who seemed impress with hat i could bring to the table. Both were very nice and the interviews were both informative and very promising.

Interview Question – What type of manager do you work best with?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details first technical question, second one technical with manager, third is HR. Finally got offer...I worked for two years till 2011. Pros: Work from home option( it is no more i think), close to my home ; Cons: Bad work culture, no ethics, no professionalism

Interview Question – Related to some administration skills..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bad, they are not interested in negotiating..they just want some people to immediately join, no look for best people..

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Enterprise Account Manager
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2009.

Interview Details I was called early on MLK Day to set up a face to face interview. I was not given a lot of notice so I had to make some things happen quickly. They wanted me to provide a powerpoint presentation on the company and what I believed they offered as a company. The interview went great. I was nervous. I did get an offer and had a bit off a delay in background based on my educational expereience.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was did you think the interview would be this detailed? I made up the entire powerpoint presentation based on the criteria they provided and a lot of imagination.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate for additional monies based on the fact that they had just taken away the incentive and special project bonuses to Account Managers nationwide. The salary was it.

Innound Telesales Interview

Royersford, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details Interviewed with a guy who looked like Macklemore. Couldn't give me a straight answer and seemed disengaged the entire conversation. Also noticed as we walked in, he greeted the sales team and was met back with looks of disgust.

Interview Question – What was my greatest professional goal thus far, I wanted to say meeting you; Macklemore   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2012.

Interview Details Round 1 : Shortlisting Round.
Round 2: Technical Round
Round 3:Managerial Round
Round 4:HR Round

Interview Question – Explain the failures you had in your IT career and also explain your short-comings   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had other offers , therefore, I got an offer which I asked for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc