Iron Mountain Inc

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Interview

Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was grueling simply because it took so looooong... 4 phone interviews and 4 face to face interviews. Everyone I came in contact with during the interview process was great! Very professional and straight forward. General personality type questions at each interview. Best advice, stay positive and let them know YOU WANT THE JOB!

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a supervisor that did not like you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was surprisingly easy. Their offer was significantly higher than I was prepared to accept, so I accepted via telephone. I wanted a later start date, but I didn't get it. Start date was set for the following week.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc Security interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.