J.P. Morgan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BB KYC Analyst Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details There are two interviews, one with two Team leads, and the other with the Manager. They will ask you various questions, such as experience with AML and working in a team environment.

Interview Question – Scenarios such as customer's transacting with counterparties overseas.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negoitate, I was told that everyone in that group will get the same salary due to company's budget.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan BB KYC Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.