Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan
- Personal Banker (150)
- Licensed Personal Banker (113)
- Bank Teller (100)
- Teller (88)
- Operations Analyst (77)
- Intern (75)
- Analyst (69)
- Technology Analyst (67)
- Summer Analyst (58)
- Business Analyst (57)
- Summer Technology Analyst (46)
- Investment Banking Analyst (45)
- Applications Developer (41)
- Financial Analyst (33)
- Risk Analyst (33)
- Vice President (25)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Associate (25)
- Relationship Banker (19)
- Corporate Analyst Development Program (18)
- Branch Manager (18)
- Business Systems Analyst (17)
- Personal Banker II (16)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Project Manager (14)
- Investment Banking Associate (13)
- Software Developer (13)
- Credit Analyst (12)
- Relationship Manager (12)
- Operations Specialist (11)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.
Phone screening and interview. Followed with a face to face interview. The prosess is very long. It took 3 month between the initial phone call and starting to work.
- The questions were all standard behavior questions giving scenarios. No surprises. Answer Question
The was very little room to negotiate with.
Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan
Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2010.
It was fair but it did seem like their was a real disconnect from what HR presented the job and what the hiring manager shared.
- Why did you leave your last company so soon? Answer Question
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Springfield, MO (US)) in August 2009.
The hiring process begins with the online application, if qualified the candidate is then contacted by the recruiter. If the applicant has the necessary skills he or she is interviewed by a hiring manager. The applicant must pass an online assessment test, drug test, and back ground check if hired.
- Be prepared for situation, behavior, outcome questions these determine the most qualified candidates. Answer Question
There was no negotiation the starting salary for a team manager is a set amount.
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2008.
They give you a phone call and put these various scenarios. It is not that hard but they want you to answer it immediately without giving it a second thought. If given time say 30 minutes, I could have answered the questions. And I wasn't expecting such a detailed interview questions over the phone. It really seemed like on site interview.
- A customer comes and has a bad credit, what do you suggest to him so he can open an account with us? 1 Answer