J.P. Morgan

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2011.

Pretty straight forward. I did need to come in a number of times to meet a number of different people, a total of 6 at varying levels and couple that I never worked with but who were asked to contribute feedback.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were really simple. Given the number of people I met, I believe they were trying to determine whether I would be a good cultural fit rather than whether I could do the job.   Answer Question
Not much of a nogotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Project Manager Interview

Phone call and email mail follow-up. Had a series of followup face to face meeting with managers in the Project group. Finally interviewed with Senior manager. After initial questions. Was asked what was my availability. I was offered a position within a a few weeks.

Consultant rate standard

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

There are many layers to the interviewing process used at this firm and takes weeks or months to move forward when trying to get into this company. Communications back to potential employees could definitely be improved.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you here when you have so much experience, you could be anywhere but here?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

As an external candidate the process was somewhat long. Several telephone interviews were conducted with the recruiter and an interview with the hiring manager was coordinated after several weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do you create a project plan for a line of business you know nothing about.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview and hiring process quick and less than two weeks. There was phone interview and then group interview with the team face to face. The interview questions were mostly from my resume.

via staffing firm, multiple rounds phone interview from US & HK

Interview Questions

be clear with you salary requirements with the staffing firm

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had one interview that resulted in an offer; the process was extremely quick; no complaints about the interview process (in 2006)

No negotiation available

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2013.

Its for a 1 year contract PM position through a staffing firm. I had 3 phone interviews with a peer (PM), Program Dir, AD Director. There was no f2f interview since the need was urgent. They didnt give an answer until I really pushed my HR to get one. Then they offered the job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

The hiring process was very slow and little envolvement with HR since they were outsourced

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions with my interview process   Answer Question
    The negotiation did not go that great, they would not budge

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Was offered interview after recruiter forwarded resume. Very informal, easy going - they really just wanted to get to know me and my skills. There were no formal or curveball questions. There were two interviewers that took turns in asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions if you know the principles of project management well.   Answer Question