J.P. Morgan Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 24 Mar 2015
Updated 24 Mar 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

3 hour wide ranging conversation on my background and experiences. Thorough exploration of my career choices. Interactive conversation to identify culture match. Thorough explanation of role being interviewed for. Explanation that they would like to hire me for a different role. Chat through my experiences - good and bad - of management of people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I did need to come in a number of times to meet a number of different people, a total of 6 at varying levels and couple that I never worked with but who were asked to contribute feedback.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really simple. Given the number of people I met, I believe they were trying to determine whether I would be a good cultural fit rather than whether I could do the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a nogotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone call and email mail follow-up. Had a series of followup face to face meeting with managers in the Project group. Finally interviewed with Senior manager. After initial questions. Was asked what was my availability. I was offered a position within a a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Consultant rate standard

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

There are many layers to the interviewing process used at this firm and takes weeks or months to move forward when trying to get into this company. Communications back to potential employees could definitely be improved.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here when you have so much experience, you could be anywhere but here?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

As an external candidate the process was somewhat long. Several telephone interviews were conducted with the recruiter and an interview with the hiring manager was coordinated after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a project plan for a line of business you know nothing about.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Interview and hiring process quick and less than two weeks. There was phone interview and then group interview with the team face to face. The interview questions were mostly from my resume.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

via staffing firm, multiple rounds phone interview from US & HK

Interview Questions

be clear with you salary requirements with the staffing firm

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I had one interview that resulted in an offer; the process was extremely quick; no complaints about the interview process (in 2006)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Its for a 1 year contract PM position through a staffing firm. I had 3 phone interviews with a peer (PM), Program Dir, AD Director. There was no f2f interview since the need was urgent. They didnt give an answer until I really pushed my HR to get one. Then they offered the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Elgin, IL (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very slow and little envolvement with HR since they were outsourced

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions with my interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation did not go that great, they would not budge