J.P. Morgan Teller 20 Hours Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller 20 Hours Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2010.

FIrst take an online basic math quiz, then wait until an HR person Calls you for a preliminary phone interview, then if you pass that, you are invited for a one-to-one interview with an Assistant Branch Manager, then they decide if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • Basic job questions, if you were in this situation what would you do and why? In the past when you were faced with a tough decision what did you do? stuff like that   Answer Question
It was my first job not to make minimum, I had just moved to College and $10 an hour seemed very good to me.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

20 Hour Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2012.

Phone interview - asked me questions about experiences with customers. Dealing with upset customers and times when going above and beyond.
    Service manager in branch interview- asked more customer service questions and questions pertaining to skills in balancing and teller transactions.

While awaiting call/3rd interview from first branch's dm I was graced with another interview at different branch.
    Both service and store manger really dove into my customer service skills. I shared stories upon stories and even critiques of bad customer service I'd witnessed.

While awaiting call from that branch's dm I received a call from first dm and we spoke for 3:58 about why Chase and my career goals.

The next day I was offered that position! Stoked, but the offer was lower than expected: 10.25 and I felt I was worth more! No negotiating. So I declined. I should have sold myself better!

Interview Questions

Pay 10.25 wasn't worth hard work of switching jobs and forming new relationships. My current job at 10.00 just offered me the same .25/ 6 months raise. My expectation for my next job, after assessing my skills is 11.00 - $12.00.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!