Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.4

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Questions
    no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Jenny Craig Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

First, I submitted my resume and faxed it to one of the locations, then I called and asked who to speak to (management wise), then I was called back within the day, had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a one on one interview, then I was offered the position on the spot!

Interview Questions
    • just the basic questions: weaknesses, strengths, past work experience, etc.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Questions

Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2014.

No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Questions
    Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Customer Service Representative Interview

I initially responded to a post on Monster from a local office. I was contacted within a day or 2 by phone from their HR office. They asked a lot of the basic interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig?" and set me up with an interview with the local center director. What was nice about that was the fact that they were very flexible with what time I of day I wanted to have the interview. When I arrived I filled out a job application, which was also simple, and straight forward. The director was very pleasant, we just went through my resume and talked about my recent job experiences. I was offered the position though I couldnt actually start for a number of weeks as it was their slow season at the time. (Summer)

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult or unexpected questions...the typical things that you get during an interview and I never felt nervous during it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation but was happy with what was offered. ($11 hr)

Area Market Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

There is a brief phone screen and then you interview with a Centre Director. The questions are all behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • You can be asked to demonstrate a lead call or a consultation.   View Answer
    There is not negotiation. There is a set scale of pay.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Had to have a drug test and background check

I couldn't negotate

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!