Jenny Craig

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Director Interview

Program Director
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

Interview Details they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Interview Question – they expect weightloss related examples   Answer Question

Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in December 2010.

Interview Details meet with manaager have formal interview, then meet with market director , it can be a lot of scenario questions. Want to see if you are a good people person and have a good personality

Interview Question – nothing really unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating, which is brutal bc now that sales are down you dont make as much commission. I was making 43000 a year 4 years ago now i am lucky to hit 38000

Very Easy Interview

Jenny Craig Consultant Interview

Jenny Craig Consultant
Omaha, NE (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

Interview Details First, I submitted my resume and faxed it to one of the locations, then I called and asked who to speak to (management wise), then I was called back within the day, had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a one on one interview, then I was offered the position on the spot!

Interview Question – just the basic questions: weaknesses, strengths, past work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Question – Questions weren't really difficult for me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
New York, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2014.

Interview Details No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Question – None that would make you rethink yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Jenny Craig

Interview Details I initially responded to a post on Monster from a local office. I was contacted within a day or 2 by phone from their HR office. They asked a lot of the basic interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig?" and set me up with an interview with the local center director. What was nice about that was the fact that they were very flexible with what time I of day I wanted to have the interview. When I arrived I filled out a job application, which was also simple, and straight forward. The director was very pleasant, we just went through my resume and talked about my recent job experiences. I was offered the position though I couldnt actually start for a number of weeks as it was their slow season at the time. (Summer)

Interview Question – There were really no difficult or unexpected questions...the typical things that you get during an interview and I never felt nervous during it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation but was happy with what was offered. ($11 hr)

Area Market Director Interview

Area Market Director

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details There is a brief phone screen and then you interview with a Centre Director. The questions are all behavioral.

Interview Question – You can be asked to demonstrate a lead call or a consultation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not negotiation. There is a set scale of pay.

Weight Loss Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details Had to have a drug test and background check

Negotiation Details – I couldn't negotate

Program Director Interview

Program Director
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Centre Director Interview

Centre Director
Brandon, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2011.

Interview Details I reached out to Jenny Craig after seeing an opening online. I completed the online application, and phone interview, and was then set up with an interview with the District Manager, Cindy. She was WONDERFUL. Really, really wonderful. I felt more like we were old friends connecting with a common passion and interest in health and wellness. I'd worked for Jenny Craig before in another state, and so I was already familiar with the programs and the work culture. The questions were easy for me, as I'd already worked for the company and knew the procedures. We went through a potential client lead call, (there's a card for that, which you'd be handed and asked to improv off of. Just make it sound conversational, and not as though you're reading). We talked about difficult clients, and strategies to coach employees through rough times, how would I react if a consultant was consistently underperforming? If I got negative client feedback from a client about a consultant. Etc.) Anyone with management experience and heart would be able to ace this interview :)

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee with a consistently negative attitude, even if she was your top performing consultant?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered another position.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!