Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

2.9

Drug Safety Case Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Wycombe, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Wycombe, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

I was offered the interview through a recruitment agency, reply to my application was very quick, I had an interview a couple of days after I initially applied. The interview was very informal, I was made to feel relaxed and at ease - the interview was mostly focused around my CV, with questions primarily focusing on relevant experience. The interview was straightforward overall and I heard back on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly straightforward - no particularly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Phone interview followed by an assessment centre. Phone interview was very straightforward, looking for knowledge of the company and testing a few competency areas. Assessment centre involved a management meeting exercise in which each candidate had to put forward a case for a certain employee receiving a given bonus. An interview, mostly competency questions, then followed.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting the exercise to be judged on your ability to persuade, regardless of the most suitable candidate, rather than to work as a team to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2013.

Phone call about the company and its credo. Talk about the role and what you think to expect, ask question to show that you're interested and smile. Asked to come to assessment centre then at Scotland, all expenses paid for. Very polite, easy going conversation.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions, follow up with assessment centre   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wokingham, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wokingham, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2013.

I was asked a few technical questions & most competency based questions all which I felt I answered to their complete satisfaction. The manager seemed very courteous and friendly. This role was through a popular recruitment consultant.. However I have never received thel feed back till date on the outcome of the interview and its been more than 3 months. I was also asked by the recruitment consultant not to contact the company directly. So it seems like a fruitless effort. Does not sound very professional for such a big company.

Medical Affairs Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

I made an online application with my CV and cover letter. Heard back after 8 weeks and got invited for numerical online assessment. 4 weeks later, I was called by the hiring assistant who said I have an informal telephone interview with the medical affairs manager. I prepared answers based on my CV and was really excited to give the interview. On the phone before getting to the interview questions, the manager wants to confirm my visa status and eligibility to work. Then mentions we can not hire international students, only British/EU, as the company does not sponsor. A tip for the future: Please save us people some time and effort and mention this on the career website beforehand. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Status of your visa (no work permits allowed, only British/EU passport)?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Initial interview 1 hour around CV, typical interview questions. 2nd Interview case study presentation.

Leadership Program Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2013.

Phone interview - Behavioral questions mainly about my past job. They went over my CV bullet by bullet and asked for examples. Eventually it took them 2 month to tell me no, even though they promised 1 week.

Assistant Project Manager Skincare (Graduate Position) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2012.

Applied online with CV, Cover Letter,2 supporting questions. Received a call from HR coordinator 2 days later to arrange initial telephone screening interview with HR specialist. 1st interview one week after submitting online application, went well, was told on the phone I would be progressed to next stage. 1 week after: 2nd phone interview with Senior Product manager, went well, was told I would be progressed to the next stage. 1 week after, skype interview (I was abroad) with VP skincare. 1 hour alone to work through a business case study (Venezuelan wine company looking to enter the UK and European markets - propose sales and marketing strategy and recommendations etc). 15 minutes to present it, 15 minutes Q&A. 30 minutes general interview questions on motivation etc.
    Never got feedback on this interview, either by phone or email despite 1 email and 1 voice mail to the HR coordinator as to the outcome of the interview...

Interview Questions
    • After finishing the Case Study part (15" +15") I was asked, if you could do the case study differently now, how would you do it?

All other questions throughout the process were typical interview questions, mostly competency based (tell me about a time when...).
        Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2012.

simple and staright foward

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Initial interview over phone by the line manager. Second round interview with site tour with line manger and interview by with a cross functional manager and final interview with HR Business partner.

Interview Questions
    • Situation Handling and response to customer questions were the unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    could not negotiate as there was competition for the role and pending salary range.