Joie de Vivre

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Chef Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Joie de Vivre in June 2012.

Interview Details I got a phone interview first and then one on one interview,the interviewer was the food and beverage director and the GM was present too,a 45 minutes questionare.
They Asked me about my last job and about my personality,I had a few problems to solve for them and they gave me the job description.
I had a few minutes to ask question and they answered.
Their staff seems nice,the Hotel has a great location,they are part a well recognized hotel group.
The interviewer made me wait four one hour but the staff was helpful and tried to make me feel like home.

Interview Question – all the question were expected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Joie de Vivre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joie de Vivre interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Joie de Vivre employees and interview candidates.