KKR Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2014
4 interviews

4.0

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at KKR.

Went through a staffing agency. They scheduled me for a Wednesday. I was Interviewed for 40 minutes with pretty standard questions. The interviewer was VP and was very nice. She was very difficult to read though as to whether she liked me or not. I left completely unsure of whether they were considering me or not.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions like what did you like best/least about your past job.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KKR in May 2014.

Testing, background checks, reference checks, transcript verification, employment verification, and urine sample. Its like customs with a cavity search. For nothing bc ppl leave quickly anyway. People come and go quickly because they dont appreciate good people. And they are losing good people faster than you can blink!

The low ball you

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KKR in September 2013.

Very interesting interview. The people were very nice but the questions were a little challenging.

Interview Questions
    • "If you had questions that no one had answers to, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question
    Very easy. Told them that i wanted a certain salary and they gave it.

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at KKR.

Went through a recruiter. Interviews went very well, but a bit disorganized in their explanation of job description.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KKR

Worked for KKR? Contribute to the Community!