Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

LVN I Interview

LVN I

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details Took about a month for them to email me an online test. Once I completed the test, it took about a day for a recruiter to call me. about 2 business days later I was called for an interview in front of a panel.

Interview Question – what was your most stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Assistant Interview

Staff Assistant
Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2010.

Interview Details I received an email to schedule a face to face interview. When I arrived I had a panel interview of all the staff in the department (4 at the time). This was followed by a few 1 on 1 interview sessions. Questions were about my experience and asking me to explain bullet points in my resume.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions combined with explaining your experience. If you prepare to address both there will not be difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried but there were no negotiations.

Service Associate Interview

Service Associate
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

Interview Details I applied to the position online about a week later I received a call center assessment interview. I then received a call to set up interview it was a panel interview. I was asked general questions and from that point on I was told that I would hear back from a recruiter when a final decision was made regarding the selection. It was a pretty easy interview aside from the fact that I seemed to be overqualified.

Interview Question – What position do you want to group to in this company?   View Answer

LVN Interview

LVN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and I was asked to complete an online assessment. Then a recruiter called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a bilingual test. After the bilingual test it takes around a week to get a face to face interview, then drug/background test.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult aspect of being an LVN?   Answer Question

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Marketing Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details Initial contact requested that I complete a questionnaire.
4 week process. Deal with HR in initial stages until they narrow down candidates. Took about a week between stages to be contacted.
Obviously has some bureaucracy issues slowing down the process.
Friendly staff and office -- good corporate culture, especially in the interview process.

Interview Question – Grilled on technical knowledge as a new candidate just out of college.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details Contacted by recruiter by phone and was asked routine questions about my interest in the company and my work history. Set up interview for the next week. The interview was panel style with 3 interviewers asking situation based questions. I finally received the call from the recruiter concerning the job offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you disagreed with your supervisor about how to resolve a problem. What was the outcome. Give specifics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Communications Consultant Interview

Communications Consultant
Oakland, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2013.

Interview Details Contacted by a Kaiser recruiter for a position within IT. Had two rounds of interviews. The teams didn't seem to know exactly what they needed, and had no clear communications strategy for their project. I had two interviews with two levels of recruiters then was brought in for two rounds of interviews. The first one was with team members. The second was with other team members and the leader of the group .

Interview Question – How would you deal with a group that has low morale and has undergone a lot of change?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

Interview Details I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Question – How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details Submitted my application online which was a detailed process but fortunately KP's career portal will save your info for future applications. Not not after my submission I received a call from what I believe was a representative from HR who wanted to coordinate a phone interview with the Assistant Controller. The phone interview was short and sweet, nothing too complex. I was invited to the first in-person interview where I interviewed with the Assistant Controller and Finance Manager one-on-one, answering fairly basic questions. Afterwards I had to take an Excel skills test which was fairly complex and covered advanced functions within excel, basic MS Acess skills, and even some SQL code. I did well enough on both the one-on-one and and Excel test to be invited to a panel interview where I presented multiple case questions I had emailed to me 48 hrs prior.

Interview Question – Create a financial model that will display an expected profit level when given inputs are changed.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Union City, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details Interviewed by a panel of physicians and managers. Questions on how I would deal with unruly patients, how I would handle some one who fell. Must apply online first . I was able yo transfer from another department which helped.

Interview Question – What do I have to offer the company or department.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary based on experience.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!