Kelly Services

Average Difficulty
183 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Search & Selection Consultant (Perm) Interview

Search & Selection Consultant (Perm)
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2011.

Interview Details Two stage interview.

First is an informal, polite conversation discussing you, your previous roles, your goals and expectations.

Second stage is a roleplay:

1st Roleplay, you have to pretend to cold call a business and get them to agree to meet you and discuss recruitment needs.

2nd Roleplay, You have to call an arsey candidate to tell them that you'd like to bring them in for an interview.

3rd Roleplay, You pretend you're in a meeting with a prospective client and you have to agree fees and terms.

Final stage is you have to present your business plan of how you intend to increase revenue on your desk and where you will source new business.

Interview Question – If you hate roleplaying, or you're not good at it then they will catch you out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Were'nt willing to negotiate

Delivery Vice President Interview

Delivery Vice President
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2014.

Interview Details Phone screens with headhunter and HR, then phone interview with hiring mgr, then F2F with 8 folks at HQ. Although it looked like it went well, the end result was to ask if I was interested in a totally different position (which I wasn't). Seems like a very good, midwestern culture and lots of long tenured folks. Sorry it didn't work out.

Interview Question – How to improve retention?   View Answer

Candy Factory Interview

Candy Factory
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

Interview Details no interview process, had a friend delivered a resume and was called for orientation later in the week. was then fired about 3 weeks later for because the supervisor and i had a supposed disagreement (which never actually occurred). Received no form of training was called one or twice a day for extra shifts, also had to sign a "test" stating i had finished safety training

Interview Question – do you have your social insurance number (surprisingly most people in the group orientation did not)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation whatsoever, working 3-5 days a week on rotating 12 hour shifts

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Staffing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details Interviewed on basic computer/gaming and basic computer knowledge. As long as you have done some type of work on either computer or gaming systems, you should be able to get this job as they are going to offer you low pay anyway.

Interview Question – Are you a gamer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Consider working for companies directly. Avoid working for these people. Pay is way too low.

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support)

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Question – Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview Details must have official transcripts, and have at a minimum of 60 credit hours. A 4 hour orientation, out of pocket back ground check around $75. which is the amount you will make per day if you have a Master's degree.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions to answer. There was just an overview of what is expected of you, as a substitute.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Dover, DE (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

Interview Details one phone screen, face to face interview, then the background check, then offer. Interview was comfortable, just getting to know one another. Very nice district manager meeting. Hardest question is how to balance conflicting priorities.

Interview Question – Not a difficult interview, just getting to know each other   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair offer, accepted it

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2014.

Interview Details Interview was extremely easy. I applied for the position on 06/10/2014 and received an email to set up a phone interview. Interviewed with a recruiter who asked a lot of questions about my prior work history and a brief roleplay. She also explained the position to make sure that I would be able to meet all of the minimum qualifications.

Interview Question – What was a situation where you had to help with an advanced technical issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details well it was good at frist and the jobs was their But do circumstances beyond ones as made it impossible for one too get the jobs site that is requrited

Interview Question – crinmal history   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!