Kelly Services

149 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Staffing Supervisor Interview

Lynchburg, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Interview Details First received an email requesting a phone interview (about 45 min) with branch manager mainly asking about my background and experience, the following day had an in-person interview (2 hours) talking with branch manager. Super nice, made me feel very comfortable, discussed my background, the job and the business in more detail. By the following week I had a job offer which I accepted. Seems like they will be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – The usual: please describe your weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very relaxed. I was called in about a week after interview to discuss salary details and complete paperwork for background check etc. I did not negotiate much since I was pleased with the initial offer. The manager explained how bonuses would factor in as well. It sounds like if you are driven the income potential is there.

Lab Technician Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details After applying online, I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Interviewer was friendly and asked relevant questions related to the job posting. Many of the questions asked were related to my college coursework due to being a recent college graduate. Phone interview lasted approximately 45 minutes

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. It was straight forward questions. What is your experience related to the position   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a great opportunity but too far away for commuting

Apple AHA Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2010.

Interview Details Easy.... I was hired on the 1st call.

Negotiation Details – None.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2012.

Interview Details I had 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Why did you have such a large gap in employment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No a whole lot of negotiation, salary was set.

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

Interview Details Interview process was good. Recruiter was easy to talk to and explained all aspects of the position. Prepared me for the company panel interview.

Interview Question – All the question were easily answered due to my level of experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation process. No room for negotiation

Machine Operator Interview

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

Interview Details I was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter that was in a different state to see if I qualified for the position. No in person interview was done. I was sent to orientation after the initial phone interview.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work with their organization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

QC Lab Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Telephonic interview with Kelly services Hr representing Sire Pharmaceutical

Interview Question – What all tools do you know in computation biotechnology?   Answer Question

Office/Clerical Interview

Florence, KY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Interview Details Computer screen testing and a one on one

Reason for Declining – lack of knowledge

Very Easy Interview

Temp Interview

Stow, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2011.

Interview Details There really wasn't much of an interview. A friend of mine was working for Kelly Services at the time, and she suggested that I try to find a job through the company. I called the Stow location, and the person on the other end sent me an application via email which I completed along with an assessment. I showed up the next day and filled out the paperwork needed to start the position.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Erlanger, KY (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Interviewed with 3 people... 2 Team Members and One Kelly manager.

Interview Question – Most difficult for me is asking what I dislike most about my job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services interview questions and advice. All 149 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.