Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Question – Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

Payroll Manager Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview Details Telephone interview for Payroll Manager position in Charlotte NC. Recruiter explained the job in great detail as well as providing information about the company. I had specific questions and I feel that the recruiter answered them honestly and appropriately. She did not just give answers that I might have wanted to hear. I felt this recruiter would really work with me to find a job.

Interview Question – What has been your greatest accomplishment?   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
New Haven, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details An interview with the hiring company (Kelly is a staffing agency) was scheduled after a first contact through email with a Kelly representative. I went to the company's building, used their garage, received a visitor tag, went to the indicated floor. The interview ran smoothly, I was asked to create the html structure of a web page on a whiteboard; some more questions related to the position offered were asked.

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Roy, UT (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Interview Details Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Question – most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2013.

Interview Details On the phone. Very easy process.

Interview Question – What you don't like to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Validation Support Technician Interview

Folsom, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process went pretty swiftly as they were doing a mass hire at the time. 10 were hired, though I don't know how many went for an interview. It was a very general interview and a few technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – I was asked to draw a picture of a motherboard on the white-board and to label all of the parts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2013.

Interview Details Met with recruiter and discussed job. viewed videos on safety topics and client missions. Overall good experience. Drug testing required

Interview Question – Very easy interview   Answer Question

BizTalk Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details Phone interview. Low technical level. Several people within corporate hierarchy. Weird.

Interview Question – A lot of questions where interviewer didn't understand his question properly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm hired through recruiters. Small company. I almost choose another offer, but they raised rate and won.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Troy, MI (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details There was none, seriously. Operations puts who they want where they want.

Interview Question – There was no interview process, therefore no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing negotiable. If anything, it was a pay cut, more hours, not a good move in hindsight.

Office Administration Interview

Hahnville, LA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2009.

Interview Details I was referred to this company by a Dow employee. I was called by Kelly Service and interviewed by Dow employees. I was asked questions in a round table interview. I was hired within a few days. I always since day one gotten excellent yearly reviews from my Dow boss.

Interview Question – Most difficult question I had to answer in the interview is " How will I prioritize each individual engineer work" I answered "first come first served otherwise importance will place a role in the decision". One engineer did not like that answer and thought it would be a problem. Later I was told that he thinks all his work needed to be prioritized. Later told by the Kelly Manager that I should be a littler nice to him. Later I find that they were dating later was married. I was very uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I was told what I would get paid. Later moved to another position where the pay was four dollars more and I never got paid the correct amount until they mistakenly ran an ad for the same position and stated the pay. I then questioned it and received a four dollar raise.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services