Krames StayWell

www.kramesstaywell.com

Krames StayWell Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Krames StayWell

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Krames StayWell in January 2013.

Telephone Screening first, then followed up with quick notification for an in person interview, person interviewing built up the company, the position, very nice window dressing for the site offered a position almost right away. Pay was low

Interview Questions
    • Why have you been leaving companies after 2 or 3 years?   View Answer
    • What can you bring to this company from your others jobs?   View Answer

Pay was 13.00 per hour for this position. Company did not present themselves as very transparent about the company commission structure which after further questioning said it was once a year and eluded what cost the potential employer could guestimate for health care cost etc..Offer given and accept or decline at moment of offer. The salary range should of been discussed initially. The training for the position would be quick and then you would be doing the job.

Client Editor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Krames StayWell in January 2013.

The hiring manager reached out to me first through email. She asked for some writing samples and then asked me to edit an article as part of a writing test. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. The interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle it if a coworker wasn't pulling their weight?   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate much. I asked for the highest salary for the job and I did get that, but there was no discussion about benefits or vacation time.