Lacoste

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lacoste in May 2012.

Interview Details An accounting director interviewed me. She is very nice and she gave me offer right after I sent the thanks letter. The work life is european style, which means relatively easy and not that stressful. Very good working environment with drinks and cola provided. It has casual dress code and you can almost ware any Lacoste clothing and sneakers except shorts.

Interview Question – Are you good at excel? Do you know how to use quick book?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Summer interns have clothing allowance of $1000.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lacoste

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lacoste Accounting Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lacoste employees and interview candidates.