Legacy Health System Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jun 2015

2.2

Summer Volunteer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Pretty easy informational interview. This shouldn't be a problem if you know why you want to be a volunteer. Have a good idea of what unit you want to be placed in.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Submitted application and received a call a few days later to schedule a Skype interview. They were flexible with the time for the interview. Standard interview process with director and manager. Pleasant interview!

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Called in for an interview meet with the manager, called in for a second interview and meet with the manager and employee coordinator. I was quite uncomfortable with the employee coordinator. There was something off with her. With in a few days offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a mistake you have made in the work place and hoe did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Very easy. Felt comfortable. Group of 6 during interview. Easy with "then" management and "then physicians". Comfortable setting, environment. Questions appropriate and valid. Staff was friendly and inviting with questions and answers. Management now has different approach. They hire without staff involvement. Management now seems to only want staff that follows without question.

Negotiation

Good

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Tualatin, OR (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few days later and came in for an in person interview. They called me two days later and told me they would run my references and background check, then I got called to do my drug test and was offered the job!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Can you multitask? Do you work well under pressure? Give us examples of: angry customers, bad coworkers/managers: how did you deal with it? What was the outcome? Etc.   1 Answer

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

Large panel interview that was fun group of people. Very enjoyable, welcoming and laid back. Background check is time consuming, however, since they use an outside company. They leave no stone unturned.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer that was wanting system changes, if you could not help them, or make the changes they were requesting?   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Gresham, OR (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

After i picked up a form to apply for the job i was contacted by one of the other managers or coordinators there named Debbie Gosnell. She asked me what time and day worked best for me to interview and i replied with a specific date and time. Once i arrived at the interview she asked me some pretty typical questions and then once i answered she asked which day(s) i would like to volunteer and the time that would work best for me. After that the interview concluded and i was able to attend an orientation that helped me understand the rules that i as a volunteer had to follow while working in the hospital. The rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a volunteer at our hospital?   1 Answer

ER Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Portland, OR (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Open positions are posted at Legacy Health's job website. Applications for open positions are done online by creating a profile through the same site. You can then apply and submit your profile for desired position. A few extra questions will be asked before completing your submission. Your application is reviewed by an internal recruiter and if you are have all the basic qualifications for your desired position your application will be passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will contact you through email and/or phone call if he/she desires to schedule an interview with you. This takes anywhere from 1 -3 weeks. You can check on the status of your application through the Legacy Health Job site during that time.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your greatest strength and weakness? Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Applied online. HR called to set up interview. Interviewed with three nurses.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard and wanted to know how I would handle situations and how I have handled past situations.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Seemed to be a normal type of interview. The questions were not so much technical in nature but were more personality searching type. Wanted to see more how I would react in different situations and what kind of person I am.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you have lead or been involved in that failed. Why did it fail and what could you have done differently to make it succeed.   Answer Question