PwC
3.5 of 5 4,284 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC Start Internship Interview Question

I interviewed in Florham Park, NJ and was asked:
"Let me hear your elevator pitch."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Start Internship Interview Review - one of 1,884 PwC Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
My elevator pitch led to asking the interviewer a question so that eased my nerves a bit.
- Interview Candidate on Dec 14, 2012 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Hi, I am a candidate interviewed for the tax intern position in Nov, 2012 too. I also accepted the offer, and my start date is June 10. I'm currently looking for a place to stay near the office during the internship. I am wondering whether you will also looking for a place to stay. if you do, could you please share some tips with me. If you have any interested in sharing an apt. please feel free to contact me through mz10732n@pace.edu. if you know any other people will intern there and looking for a person to share a place for the summer. please pass my info to them or you can give me their contact info. thanks in advance.

mengjie
- student on Mar 11, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.