Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Business Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2012.

Interview Details I received an immediate response to my application, recruiter was very friendly and provided great insight into the position and hiring manager. Received an immediate request to come on site for an interview. Interview was standard. I was extremely disappointed that after the one onsite, I never received a follow up or response to my email asking for a status.

Interview Question – All questions were standard, nothing out of the ordinary "tell me about your background", etc.   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2010.

Interview Details - 1st Round : On campus, behavioral
- 2nd Round : On site - Case + behavioral (three back to back interviews)
- 3rd Round : On site - behavioral
- 4th Round : Phone interview - behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No

Senior Business Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2011.

Interview Details The interview consisted of a first round on campus and a second and third round at the LM facility in Boston. The second round took place in the morning and the third round was in the afternoon for those selected to participate. The process was very relaxed and all those involved were very helpful and supportive of the candidates throughout the process.

Interview Question – Leadership background in specific situations   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Boston, MA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2011.

Interview Details There is an initial written exam and 1 on 1 behavioral interview. A second round interview consists of several 1 on 1 case interviews. To prepare, recommend looking at McKinsey website and or "Ace the Case".

Interview Question – Describe a time you achieved a particularly difficult goal and describe the steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2010.

Interview Details First I got a phone interview with the head of HR. It took a bout half an hour. The questions were straight-forward. Then she scheduled an on-site interview at the headquarter with senior managers such as VP in HR, VP in finance. They seemed nice. I was given a business case to present in front of them. The time to prepare was only 90 minutes with alot of details. The case was not really difficult but I was under time constrained so I did not well, I thought.

Interview Questions

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!