Lincare Holdings

41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Center Manager Interview

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Athens, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.

Interview Question – Did I find the location okay?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Lincare Holdings

Interview Details pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Question – Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Customer Service Interview

Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted on a Friday for a short phone interview. After the brief phone interview a one on one in office interview was scheduled for the next business day which was Monday. I was interviewed by an HR representative and tested for typing speed and accuracy. Testing for Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and speed was also performed. Immediately following testing a second interview was conducted by the hiring department manager.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weekness?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details 2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Question – no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Center Manager Interview

Center Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Question – How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .

Service Technician Interview

Service Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details A bit of a whirlwind as it was part of a "potential" acquisition, and we were all told that we all had our jobs and they were not "interviews"

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Healthcare Specialist
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2013.

Interview Details Was asked to come in and fill out resume. When I arrived there were 3 other potential employees waiting to interview. I waited 45 min to see interviewer. First thing she said to me was that she was running behind schedule... I was there 15 minutes and left

Interview Question – What was my salary expectation?   View Answer

Senior Service Representative Interview

Red Bluff, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in April 2011.

Interview Details Walked in with resume and filled out their standard application. I was contacted by phone and scheduled interview a week later by the office manager. Office manager only one in interview process. Office setting was professional. Had background check and D.O.T. check before i was contacted to get fingerprinted for hazmat endorsement.

Interview Question – You are required to go into peoples houses on a regular basis, some not so clean and end up building close relationships with some of them and then they die! Do you think you can handle this?   Answer Question

HCS Interview

Dover, NH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview Details Submitted resume, brought in for interview & offered a job within 2 wks.

Interview Question – There was not a difficult question, I have been in the workforce almost 40 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no nogogiation. It is what it is...

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings interview questions and advice. All 41 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees and interview candidates.