LivingSocial

LivingSocial Adventures City Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Adventures City Manager Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at LivingSocial in March 2011.

Interview Details Part 1 was a group presentation. Part 2 was 1:1 interview and Part 3 was 3:1 event pitches. The process was very intense but it allowed you to really show your personality and while the panel gave very little information about the job specifics they did give an idea of the company's culture. From here select people were chosen for Part 4 where we learned more specifics and had a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite song? Perform it for us now.   View Answers (18)
  • I'm an alien and have never heard of baseball. Explain the game to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate but one of the other hires was prepared with cost of living comparisons and salaries for similar jobs and was able to negotiate a. 10% increase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LivingSocial

Worked for LivingSocial? Contribute to the Community!

LivingSocial Videos

LivingSocial – Why Work for Us?

about us LivingSocial is a leading marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city – or wherever you may be. We provide a trusted, convenient source for finding value on everyday items and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LivingSocial Adventures City Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LivingSocial employees and interview candidates.