Lockheed Martin

510 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Summer Intern Interview

Ampthill, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2013.

Interview Details After the initial application, there are no tests or anything like that. I got a phone call for an interview in January sometime for an interview in February. There are 12 applicants for 3 places. 6 get interviewed in the morning, and 6 in the afternoon. Along with the interviews is the group task which is to solve a problem based on different information given to different candidates. Communication is key here.

Note: Their HR department is not the best. Travel costs didn't get refunded to me unfortunately, and I received no communication after my interview, so I had to follow up.

Interview Question – Describe a 50p coin. This was the written test question.   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Havant, England

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details 3 short 1-1 interviews 30 mins each

Interview Question – Standard stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary offered was too low - raised when I pointed this out

Procurement Representative Entry Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Simple Situational Questions. two interviewers, one in person while the other was in a conference call

Very Easy Interview

Electrical Engineer Interview

Santa Maria, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

Interview Details I interviewed with Lockheed Martin during my final quarter at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. The odd thing was that I interviewed with recruiters from Houston looking for software engineers, and as I was a power engineer, I thought the interview was a waste of time. A month or so later I was contacted by a division of Lockheed Martin that was hiring within 20 miles of my home in Arroyo Grande.

Interview Question – As I was highly trained in facility type power distribution, and the job was for this specialty, I had very little trouble with the inview questions. I think I knew more about the subject than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Principal Systems Development Specialist Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Multiple Interviews with multiple people. Performed a skills test

Optical Engineering Intern Interview

Palo Alto, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Was contacted in late march and flown out to Palo Alto. The interview went well and the HR staff were very helpful.

Interview Question – Interested in my previous work.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview Details They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Pretty much all questions are behavioral in nature. Multiple interviews, one of which if a panel interview. All questions are in the STAR format and focus on the behaviors demonstrated as part of the 5 pillars of Full Spectrum Leadership.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time or experience when you failed. Why did you fail and what would you have done different to change the outcome?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details Received call from recruiter. Phone interview then came in for face to face

Interview Question – Tall questions were clear and expected   View Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Jackson, MS (US)

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details Process went very smoothly with a great hiring group.

Interview Question – Name a time when you bent the rules and why?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice. All 510 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.