Lockheed Martin Technician Interview Questions

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Very thorough and organized. The company has a standardized process that has been used for years which utilizes all of the following, phone interviewing, in-person interview and then online certification and testing. The security clearance step which is completed online takes the longest to complete.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. I was interview by to individuals. Was asked about my previous roles, what i was looking for in the company. Was made a lot of promises about benefits I would receive with the company. The lead tech was brought into the room to ask questions about work experience and tech knowledge. Overall good interview process..

Interview Questions

• Asked me about working overtime which I thought was a good thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate anything.